User Avatar Image

Which country is most likely to survive a ZA?

posted by Wrighty on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Which country do you guys think is best suited for a ZA right now. This means a countrys geography, economy, military and even political system all coming into play? And by survive, I mean the actual government and/or many or even most of the citizens surviving.

I personally think Israel would tank the ZA. A large amount of the civilian population has had military training, they have a ready military and badas special forces all covering a fairly low population.

140 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Greenland. What are the zombies going to do?

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

I'm with Master of Aeons. All zombies on brain freeze = not a problem for the government, really.

A lot of parts of Canada and Russia come next. Not a chance for the zombie population.

• thestalkinghead land (formerly known as the UK) after i mastermind a country saving plan while hiding in my attic making as little sound as possible, either that happens or i go insane and think that happens......

:eek: has it happened ???

• Trouble with Greenland, Russia and Canada is that first major population centres are in warmer climates. Maybe in warm seasons, in warmer areas, walkers can survive and move to pop centres. Also humans have to survive the cold as well. When oil and gas run out, when the energy grid goes down, thousands could die of pneumonia and get frostbite. Also wouldn't bandits and other desperate refugees (many of whom may be infected) swarm into these countries. Also could the Russian and Greenland governments hold control, are there militarise up to dealing with refugees? Also could these countries survive without imports of food and supplies from other countries?

With all that, the solution for the ZA doesn't seem to stop with killing zombies.

• Greenland or iceland, Iceland is very small compared to greenland and closer to europe, so if the virus is dominant on europa and america, Iceland would likely fall, but greenland still is likely to survive.

People could say that greenland and iceland would die from cold, but the inuit people of greenland have lived there sense forever and they fared just fine--industrialisation may have ruined any hope of that survival now, though. as for iceland? they can fish and their population is rather small and intellectual how it is.

• @Sir Fruitcakes said: Greenland or iceland, Iceland is very small compared to greenland and closer to europe, so if the virus is dominant on europa and america, Iceland would likely fall, but greenland still is likely to survive.

People could say that greenland and iceland would die from cold, but the inuit people of greenland have lived there sense forever and they fared just fine--industrialisation may have ruined any hope of that survival now, though. as for iceland? they can fish and their population is rather small and intellectual how it is.

Yeah but are Icleandic people cut off from the rest of civilisation entirely? Don't they rely on electricity and imports from other countries for a varied diet as well as medicine? And wouldnt a flood of refugees head to those areas with the same idea? Could their army hold them off?

• The United States of America.

We kill anyone who steps up, even if that means killing them again.

And given all the wasted spending... I'd imagine they wrote up "rules and regs for surviving a ZA" within a day of Night of the Living Dead's initial release... because... you never know... it could happen....

• Afghanistan. Extremely small population density, tons of hills and mountain ranges for zombies to break limbs in, and a primarily herder society, meaning at least one rifle per family to keep predators away. Not to mention theyve been thwarting invasion attempts for the past 800 years.

• Rocktopia. I will establish my settlement on Mars and bring a select few with which to continue the human race, and we shall shelter on the Red Planet. Any space shuttles/transports ferrying survivors toward my new planet will be blown out of the sky. Any vessels that succeed in landing shall be quarantined, followed by a swift and efficient purge of any crew members and/or passengers aboard, living or dead. Anyone who has the same idea, and escapes the auto-targeting anti-space craft laser cannons surrounding my colony, and the death squads patrolling the surface and subterranian areas within 150 square kilometers of our home shall be offered a reprieve and be allowed to join us.

Shortly after coaxing them/you out of their/your hiding area, they/you will be brutally and quickly executed in my throne room for my entertainment. Following the execution, you would be allowed to reanimate, whereupon you would be killed once more to ensure the safety and happiness of Survivor Colony Bravo Alpha Charlie Oscar November. Survivor Colony B.A.C.O.N. shall ride out the end of the world in style, and establish our own NEW world far away from the ashes of the old one.

Sign up now and recieve a free can of Cherry Coke at the beginning of the first large scale outbreak.

• I know they are not a country but the US Congress would survive, they're already brainless morons who mercilessly feed off the public!:D

Add Comment