User Avatar Image

I want to run away with Lilly....

posted by ItsMeArmani on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

I know she's overly abrasive with a mild case of the crazy b***** syndrome but she was hot in some weird way. I thought Carley was hot too don't get me wrong but Lee could easily tap that. Lilly would require Lee to chase her and there's a thrill in that. I know other people wanted to run away with her as well, explain your reason?

86 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • More reliable than the steel behemoth we've ridden into Savvanah on? Granted she can only go where the tracks'll take us, but I'd love so see a gaggle of walkers try to slow her down. If only we could take that baby on the boat with us...

And I'm fairly certain that Kenny wouldn't have objected to you getting on the RV during the raid, as you DID help cover everyone as they got the the RV and you were standing right in front of it. The main reason, I think, he wanted to leave Lilly behind was his new-found survivalist mentality kicking in again. She was on the other side of the motor-inn, clearly not paying attention to the RV as walkers began to swarm and the bandits were still taking pot shots at us. I sure as heck wouldn't have wanted to dash across that lot, with walkers biting and lead flying, to save a woman who hated me and was so wrapped up in what she was doing she didn't hear us screaming about the RV almost being ready. That would almost be as bad as waiting for her to snap out of it, by which point we'd be pumped full of lead or drowning in walkers...

Leaving Lilly was just heartless though, even if she would go on to steal the RV (none of us knew it at that time). I felt really bad about abandoning her afterward, because crazy or not, she helped us escape with our skins intact. And it was just plain wrong. If I hadn't read the comics beforehand, I probably would have thought that I murdered her by doing that. Needless to say I'll be taking her with me from now on when I play (yes, even though she screws us over. It does kind of add a nice "we're boned" moment with Kenny when she peels off down the road).

• I do have a problem Kenny's survivalist mentally. His mentality is more of a "Let's leave people that are not my family behind, be the biggest hypocrite possible, smash helpless people's heads and bitch and complain all day". Also "Let's make Lee do all the work, take credit for it and bitch some more". Oh, almost forgot the "Let's leave people die horrible deaths so I can save my own ass".

Lilly's survivalist mentality is much better. Hers is like "Let's kill everybody and everyone who threatens our group, and do not be nosy about other people's secrets". "Help the ones that we CAN and help our own." She does have a heart even if you try to deny it and there's plenty of proof in the game.

Bottom line is that Kenny is an awful person. Why does he insist that we all go HIS way if he hasn't even fixed damn the RV properly? To me it all looks as just another attempt to oppose Lilly and assume control of the group just for the sake of it.

• @YamiRaziel said: Kiel555, pal, I think you're wrong here. The RV is not Kenny's and it never was. The RV was abandoned in the motel and Kenny was just the guy who fixed it. Apparently he didn't fix it that well which makes me wonder why would he insist that we all pack in the RV... I guess it was just that he could annoy Lilly and has it his way.
    Even if the RV wasn't his, he did act as if it was. Maybe that's where you got your wrong impression. I don't think that fixing a car gives you possession over it in such context. Lee and Doug seem to fix a lot of things... everybody has some sort of expertise at something.

I can't believe you don't have my back on this one! You gotta back me up! I'm counting on you! You're useless Yami! ....sorry....very sorry....I apologize. I had a Kenny moment there.:D

My expertise is getting out of jams when Kenny sells me down the rat hole and leaves me to die. Hmmm...maybe it's time for a poll to see how many times Kenny will leave Lee to die in e4 before a walker turns Kenny into a happy meal.:)

• @Kiel555 said: I can't believe you don't have my back on this one! You gotta back me up! I'm counting on you! You're useless Yami! ....sorry....very sorry....I apologize. I had a Kenny moment there.:D

My expertise is getting out of jams when Kenny sells me down the rat hole and leaves me to die. Hmmm...maybe it's time for a poll to see how many times Kenny will leave Lee to die in e4 before a walker turns Kenny into a happy meal.:)

*Yami will remember this :D

• @YamiRaziel said: *Yami will remember this :D

Ha ha. This game is just too much fun!:D

• @YamiRaziel said: Lilly's survivalist mentality is much better. Hers is like "Let's kill everybody and everyone who threatens our group, and do not be nosy about other people's secrets". "Help the ones that we CAN and help our own." She does have a heart even if you try to deny it and there's plenty of proof in the game.

I fail to see how Carley qualified as a "threat". The meat locker issue has been discussed to death about 50 times over and you and I obviously know where the other stands. I don't think Lilly would have run across that lot for anyone, and I hard a hard time seeing her heart when she was arguing for throwing a child out to die without actually checking for a bite and blowing up on us when we rescued some of the people that we COULD have helped, and in fact DID help. And as black and icy cold as it is, I'm sure her heart is there somewhere.

I fail to see how Kenny's suspicion at the dairy makes him a bad person. He was right to be nosy. Did you miss the St. Johns' fishing for information? "How many people are in your group?" "Who's your leader?" "Hey, how many weapons do you guys have?" Frankly, he would have been an idiot not to be suspicious. One of his friends "just so happens" to get shot in the shoulder when he's at these new people's farm with only one other guy for backup? And then Brenda the Caretaker doesn't let anyone see said injured friend, after she claims that he's going to be perfectly fine? Lilly had suspicions too, but Kenny acted on them and he was right. Lilly wanted to get their food (Mark's legs) and then go back to the motor-inn. I would assume that she meant to take Mark with the rest of the group, correct? How would they go about getting him? I doubt asking nicely would have done the trick, but maybe cannibals have more manners than I expect them to. I had them pegged as cannibals since the camp in the woods, and I was glad to see someone actually DOING something about it rather than "Let's ignore everything wrong with this place, take their food, then go back to our vulnerable home where they know exactly where we are and never think about them again."

• Oh yea i want to run away with a homicidal bitch too! why not add the pedophile on the walkie-talkie too?

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: Oh yea i want to run away with a homicidal bitch too! why not add the pedophile on the walkie-talkie too?

The beginning of The Walking Dead Injustice League, just add the Governor and Negan and they're good to go.

• @Cyreen said: The beginning of The Walking Dead Injustice League, just add the Governor and Negan and they're good to go.

lol yea exactly

• Yeah I certainly wouldn't have run away with Lilly, but I had no problem with her taking the RV. IT was of no use to us. The radiator was knackared and wouldn't have lasted another 30 miles, and the train was blocking the road.

Only way to carry on driving to Savannah was to move the train. Only way to move the train was to get it up and running. Once the train was up and running, why not use the train to get to Savannah rather then the knackared old RV?

Add Comment