User Avatar Image

I want to run away with Lilly....

posted by ItsMeArmani on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

I know she's overly abrasive with a mild case of the crazy b***** syndrome but she was hot in some weird way. I thought Carley was hot too don't get me wrong but Lee could easily tap that. Lilly would require Lee to chase her and there's a thrill in that. I know other people wanted to run away with her as well, explain your reason?

86 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rock114 said: Say what you will about Lilly caring for Clem, but the only evidence we have of that is her smiling at her for a few seconds on a video camera.

Lilly wasn't smiling at Clem. She deadpanned Clem, turned to look at Larry and smiled. It wasn't Lilly Clem asked about in the R.V., it was Carley she was concerned about.

• @Cyreen said: Lilly wasn't smiling at Clem. She deadpanned Clem, turned to look at Larry and smiled. It wasn't Lilly Claim asked about in the R.V., it was Carley she was concerned about.

I think he means Jolene's video at the end of episode 2. You see Lilly sitting down with Clem when she's drawing and Clem mentions on the train that Lilly has been giving her hair bands to help when she slept.

Off topic(sorry): Does anyone else have problems with posts not always working?
    I just had a larger post going to a blank screen,very frustrating!
    Such a shame, it was so eloquent,powerful and thought provoking(my best work yet) that it could,very possibly, of converted a staunch anti Lilly member as Cyreen :p and may of even shown others the error of their ways and thus brought blissful consensus to the forum :D DAMN IT!

• @FarmerJoe said: I think he means Jolene's video at the end of episode 2. You see Lilly sitting down with Clem when she's drawing and Clem mentions on the train that Lilly has been giving her hair bands to help when she slept.

No, he was referring to Lilly on watch at the beginning of episode 2. The scene in Jolene's video is the only time you see Lilly speak to Clem. I would expect the hair bands were in the supplies from the car, as I doubt Lilly went out of her way to get them or give them to Clem.

@FarmerJoe said: ...converted a staunch anti Lilly member as Cyreen :p

I truly doubt that.

• @Cyreen said: No, he was referring to Lilly on watch at the beginning of episode 2. The scene in Jolene's video is the only time you see Lilly speak to Clem. I would expect the hair bands were in the supplies from the car, as I doubt Lilly went out of her way to get them or give them to Clem.

I truly doubt that.

My mistake then. I just thought ,because he mentioned a video camera, he meant the scene when Lilly's talking to Clementine while she's drawing a picture at the end of episode 2.
    Clem does mention that Lilly is the one that gives her the hair bands,not Carley or Katjaa, which surely means she did have some concern for Clem's happiness and well being? Why bother if she doesn't really care about anyone.
    I can't remember,does it show anyone else other than Lee,Lilly and Duck spending any time with Clementine? I only know that she mentions that she likes Ben!!!

Don't worry, I know I had no chance of getting you to see anything but pure darkness in Lilly. I'm not that dumb :)

• Carley and Katjaa were sitting with the kids when they were coloring. If Rock was referring to Jolene's video, Lilly knelt down beside Clem to speak with her, but I didn't see her smile. For all we know, she could have been telling Clem to get back inside and I'm not sure how hair bands help you sleep, but she didn't use them otherwise and a couple hair elastics hardly constitute gushing affection.

Isn't this thread supposed to be about running away with Lilly? How did it turn into another "LOVE LILLY" thread?!

• @Wrighty said: Larry was a risk to the group and you know it. The other things you write about Kenny are such rubbish I can't even be bothered writing a long response to. I'll just point you to Kenny saving you in ep 1 and going on scav mission in ep 2. Never seen Lilly do anything to be honest.

Lilly was a hypocrite. In ep 2, she got all pissed because we helped Ben and tried to save the teacher. In ep 3, she got all upset because we didn't help a girl who we know was going to die. She also shot poor Carely in the face because she might have been a traitor even though she has no proof. Then even if you forgive her for that, she steals the RV and leaves us on the road with no supplies and no way to escape. What a great girl.

Lilly, rather you want to admit it or not, WAS the leader and a damn good one at that, and she was keeping lookout in EP2 doing much more than "Nothing.", Larry would have only been a risk if he managed to stand up, which honestly wouldn't have happened with Kenny hovering over him with a salt lick, in my opinion, Kenny was afraid and made a mistake.

in EP1 she got mad because Carley took a big risk and went against her order to keep the door closed, in EP2 she got mad because they were already starving and you brought more people when they couldn't have even fed themselves, the way she saw it I bet was that you were just bringing more people to starve to death, when you were supposed to be bringing food to prevent the ones who were from doing so. In episode 3 they had enough food to feed themselves and likely enough to feed someone else too, they seemed to be short handed actually, the circumstances would have been fine to bring another person, and not helping the girl was kind of a bad call IMO, which is why Lilly got incredibly mad at Kenny, that supply run wasn't for food, it was for medicine.

But then again i'm sure if Kenny would have mentioned she was bitten Lilly would have been fine with it.

As for the betrayals and murder, she was mentally conflicted and didn't want to be anywhere near the group anymore after what she did, and I assure you if she got out of the R.V. and started running Kenny would have chased her down or worse, they had guns you know.

Besides, I assure you no supplies were even in the R.V. considering all the talk of leaving Kenny did, why would Lilly allow him to have all of the foodstuff and the like in his R.V.?

After all of what Lilly did for the group, I don't care one bit if she made one selfish call and took a supplyless R.V, I wouldn't have held it against her if the entire group had died there, I would have been blaming Kenny for that.

@Wrighty said: Isn't this thread supposed to be about running away with Lilly? How did it turn into another "LOVE LILLY" thread?!

It turned into a "LOVE LILLY" thread as a after affect of all of the "ANTI-LILLY" supporters in the lilly appreciation thread, besides the original post is the definition of "Love" lilly.

@Wrighty said: and I'm not sure how hair bands help you sleep,

I don't know about the rest of that but I can tell you how they help you sleep, People who aren't used to sleeping with long hair usually use hairbands to hold their hair back, I used to do it.

• @Sir Fruitcakes said: It turned into a "LOVE LILLY" thread as a after affect of all of the "ANTI-LILLY" supporters in the lilly appreciation thread.

Damn, and I thought we had you people quarantined there. SHE'S GONE.

It's almost as bad as the Carley threads.

• @Cyreen said: It's almost as bad as the Carley threads.

Well I could argue by saying its almost worse with Anti-Lilly threads, I'm not necessarily a Lilly supporter, i'm just not against her and see her reasonings for the majority of what she did.

• @Sir Fruitcakes said: Well I could argue by saying its almost worse with Anti-Lilly threads...

There aren't any.

Really, I was neither for nor against Lilly initially, but all the "aww, poor Lilly" crap encouraged my dislike.

• I think everyone who out and out states that Lilly is evil is kind of missing what Telltale were getting at. Out of our group of survivors there are no straight up evil/good characters, everyone inhabits that grey area.

Lilly protected the group for three months, helped to train the other survivors with the guns and took on the difficult and unpopular role of handing out the food. But she also killed a member of the group in cold blood (Carley in my playthrough) just because they argued with her.

We shouldn't be weighing up Lilly's deeds into 'good' and 'bad' choices, she helped keep the group together early on but tore it apart at the end. I refused to leave her behind after she killed Carley and if it came to it I would have defended her if anyone decided on some payback. Her deciding to escape got me out of a possibly difficult situation.

Going back on topic now, I didn't agree to run off with her but I certainly didn't try and stop her taking the RV.

Add Comment