User Avatar Image

Um, trouble with my order.

posted by chrisff1989 on - last edited - Viewed by 396 users

I ordered six items, but they're all gonna get delayed because the signed Street poster print isn't available at the moment. Any idea when it'll be available again? If it's going to be back soon, I can wait. Otherwise, I'd rather the other five items to be shipped now and the poster when it's available.

9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We don't have any on hand right now, so Steve is signing more for us. It's hard to give an estimate but best case scenario it'll be a couple of weeks.

If you want the poster removed from your order, please email support@telltalegames.com with the order number and ask to have the poster removed, and we can take care of that for you.

• Do you have any unsigned ones? And how will I know when the signed ones are back in stock so I can reorder?

• Yes, unsigned prints are in stock.

I can try to send you an email when the signed prints are back in stock, but there is a good chance I'll forget. :(

• I'm considering changing it to unsigned, but it wouldn't match my other two and I'll probably regret it in the long run. :/

Just how many weeks are we talking about, approximately? Is there a chance it'll take over a month?

• Also, could you give me an estimate on when you're expecting the reprint of Surfin' the Highway coming out? If it's not too long, I could wait for it and order the poster alongside it.

• I really can't give a good estimate for the signed prints, sorry. We are waiting for Steve to drop off more and I don't know when it's going to be. After he drops them off, they're still going to take 1-2 weeks to arrive at the warehouse. Since the poster is the only thing that's not in stock right now, I think your best bet is to order everything else now and get the poster later.

We are planning to release Surfin' the Highway sometime in 2007 but don't have any more specific timeframe than that right now. Ordering it and the poster at the same time seems like a good idea.

• I'm not sure if you're getting my emails - sometimes Gmail sends our mail into the spam folder.

Anyway, your order has been canceled and the full amount refunded. You can place a new order that doesn't include the poster print.

Let me know if you have any questions.

• Yeah, I got the emails. I assumed you'd take my reorder as a sign that everything was honky dory. Sorry if my lack of reply caused concern.

• I didn't think to check if you'd reordered. :o

Glad everything worked out.

Add Comment