User Avatar Image

The Robot in Season 2

posted by Kitmit13 on - last edited - Viewed by 629 users

Well Ive seen the trailers but I was wondering...I swear ive seen that robot before. Was in season 1? If so where, and im also curious if it will be in the game or if it was just there for effect. Stupid question I know XD

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You can briefly see its head as it walks by the window at the start of episode 5.

• oh yeah...I renember now! thanks =3

• President Max and his damned giant robots!

• I wonder how much the trailer represents what we'll be getting in Season Two. I mean, Emily mentioned that the only reason Abe and Sybil are eating cheese, an apple and soda is that they were the food models they had available at the time (didn't feel like the meatball sandwich, I suppose). So it's possible that a pretty huge amount of the trailer is just something mashed together from Season One stuff.

• I'm sure the robot will be in Season Two. Due to this really neat but I got in Episode 5, I saw that the robot was nothing more than a head, so I'm sure Telltale wouldn't bother making the body unless it would have use. That, combined with Jake's awkward aversion to the question of its being used at the convention must mean he'll be there. (Not your fault, Jake. ;) )

• [quote=Kedri;40537]I'm sure the robot will be in Season Two. Due to this really neat but I got in Episode 5, I saw that the robot was nothing more than a head, so I'm sure Telltale wouldn't bother making the body unless it would have use. That, combined with Jake's awkward aversion to the question of its being used at the convention must mean he'll be there. (Not your fault, Jake. ;) )[/quote]

How did Jake get out of answering?

• I dunno, but this is how he should have handled it :p:

Curious McGee: Will the giant battle robots play a part in season 2?

*Jake just slightly turns his head to the left and slyly lifts his right eyebrow*

Jake: You'll just have to wait and see. :cool:

• @Guybrush Threepwood said: How did Jake get out of answering?

I can't remember, actually. I think it was that when I asked, his response was "Can't say," or something along those lines. You have to use Chistmas present guessing tactics, which is, guess something you know it isn't, so they'll eliminate it, then give the most probable one, so they'll say they "can't say". No good way to escape from there. :D

• Can't say if that's a good strategy.

• [quote=tobar;40559]I dunno, but this is how he should have handled it :p:

Curious McGee: Will the giant battle robots play a part in season 2?

*Jake just slightly turns his head to the left and slyly lifts his right eyebrow*

Jake: You'll just have to wait and see. :cool:[/quote]

I would have just released the hounds on anyone who asked.

Add Comment