User Avatar Image

Issue-63492

posted by Pieko on - last edited - Viewed by 133 users

Hi folks,

I didn't get an e-mail reply, apart from the automatic acknowledgement, to my support request sent 2 days ago. I know it's soon but I'm in need of a resolution and fast. I can sit idly by and wait for them to resolve the issue in a few days. I mean, you guys need a calling center for issues like this...

The was -- and still is -- the problem:
Hi, I had problems with one of the purchases. I attempted to buy the game “The Walking Dead” a couple of times and the transaction wouldn’t go through until the 6th or so attempt. Now I am checking the bank records and apparently not only was I able to purchase the game but apparently, I purchased it 5 times. So now I have a 25 dollar game but I also lost 100 dollars along with it.

Now before you guys say anything- I was patient and pressed the submit button once. Then an error would come out and I would go resolve the issue but the same little red box would come out and refuse to let the transaction to go through until the 6th or so try. I actually need to talk to someone ASAP!

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Pieko said: Hi folks,

I didn't get an e-mail reply, apart from the automatic acknowledgement, to my support request sent 2 days ago. I know it's soon but I'm in need of a resolution and fast. I can sit idly by and wait for them to resolve the issue in a few days. I mean, you guys need a calling center for issues like this...

The was -- and still is -- the problem:

Now before you guys say anything- I was patient and pressed the submit button once. Then an error would come out and I would go resolve the issue but the same little red box would come out and refuse to let the transaction to go through until the 6th or so try. I actually need to talk to someone ASAP!

You may want to contact your bank.

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Alumni

Hi Pieko,

Your card will not be charged as your order was not completed. What you're seeing is a Pending Authorization Hold. With this type of hold the funds are generally put back into your account in the next 2-3 business days. If you're not familiar with Pending Authorization Holds, you can contact your bank and they should be able to provide you with more detailed information.

Add Comment