User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.9K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Red Panda said: OK, who do people think said "What was going on inside Crawford was passed along like a ghost story. Except this one was true" ? It starts at about 1:03 in the trailer.

Orange ninja?

• @Red Panda said: Thank you. I'm quite impressed myself by your artful use of vagueness, being indirect, and being condescending in argumentation. You've persuaded me you're right!

What the point of arguing supposition on completely irrelevant topics? Particularly with you?

None. Have a good time.

• @Red Panda said: Lighting is a factor. Plus, same body type and facial structure. We won't know until the episode is released but I think it is.

Is it because of the hair style? The person in the video seems older and facial features, namely the jaw line, are not as well defined as Christa's. But hey, what the hell do I know. I was only 60% sure Christa was a female way back when the preview for e3 came out.:o

• @Cyreen said: What the point of arguing supposition on completely irrelevant topics? Particularly with you?

None. Have a good time.

Good question, which is why I don't get why you said anything at all.

At least you're done. Feel free to ignore me in the future.

• @Kiel555 said: Orange ninja?

My best guess.

• So Gary is talking about not spotting it yet? What's left? What about that other screen shot of the three walkers behind the chain link fence. The one on the far left kinda looks like Danny (the one I stabbed with the pitchfork).

• @Kiel555 said: Is it because of the hair style? The person in the video seems older and facial features, namely the jaw line, are not as well defined as Christa's. But hey, what the hell do I know. I was only 60% sure Christa was a female way back when the preview for e3 came out.:o

They have they same hair style, hair color, eye color, egg head, skinny body, flat chest, a little protruding stomach.

I'm not 100% it is her. The jaw line seems different to me also. I'm not saying it is her, I'm just not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt it's not.

• @Red Panda said: I'm not 100% it is her. The jaw line seems different to me also. I'm not saying it is her, I'm just not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt it's not.

Which is why I don't get why you've said absolutely nothing at all for the last three pages.

@Red Panda said: Feel free to ignore me in the future.

I generally do.

• Ok what theories do people have about the school? What do you think went on in there?

My guess, having read somewhere that Crawford was militarised I guess that the army or remnants of the army set up their own little safe zone. They abused their power over other survivors, experimenting on them until the place was overrun.

Ice pick lady and pedo man probably showed up in savannah after all this.

Any thoughts?

• @Cyreen said: Which is why I don't get why you've said absolutely nothing at all for the last three pages.

A vague assertion from you? I'm surprised. Really.

How should I respond to this? "I have absolutely said things the last three pages!"

You make the claim then the burden is on you to show I haven't been saying anything.

I've been making an argument. It doesn't mean I have to be 100% sure it's the case. I'm open to other people's ideas and the fact I'm far from knowing everything.

@Cyreen said: I generally do.

Do you have anything of substance to say or are you just being a drama queen? Like I said, you can ignore me. Completely. Seriously, it's okay.

This is getting way off topic so unless you actually have something to contribute then we're done.

Add Comment