User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.9K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The body on the bottom right looks like the engineer from the train in Episode 3. He has the same colored vest on and everything.

• @Red Panda said: These came right before

he said this

which makes me wonder if he is talking about the walker on the bottom right. Is it really a walker?

walker.jpg
    [RIGHT] Or perhaps these alien antennae!!!^^^^[/RIGHT]

The link to the trailer in case you think I added them. Stop at 1:29
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

The body on the bottom right must've been the walker that Lee stabbed and pushed off of the side of the stairs.

• @Zeruis said: The body on the bottom right must've been the walker that Lee stabbed and pushed off of the side of the stairs.

Clearly

walker2.jpg

My only other guess about what Gary is referring to is that Lee and Kenny are saving the Walkie Talkie guy

walkieguy.jpg

• Wait a second! Maybe he's referring to Crawford being a school! If you look closely, when Kenny throws Lee the shotgun and the walkers burst in, you can see a row of school lockers in the hallway behind them! And then, in the screen above with Lee and Kenny saving the walkie guy, you can see that underneath the "Crawford Personnel Only" sign, that they're in a Catholic school. No idea if that even means ANYTHING, but maybe that's what he was referring to?

• What IS Crawford? It's not a location, cause the picture says Crawford Personal Only, so they are some sort of company or code name for some military project. Also why set up base in a school? I'm assuming based on the trailer it has something to do with medical studies so why not a hospital, or even a police station or somewhere that would already be better protected then a school would.

• @Rock114 said: Wait a second! Maybe he's referring to Crawford being a school! If you look closely, when Kenny throws Lee the shotgun and the walkers burst in, you can see a row of school lockers in the hallway behind them! And then, in the screen above with Lee and Kenny saving the walkie guy, you can see that underneath the "Crawford Personnel Only" sign, that they're in a Catholic school. No idea if that even means ANYTHING, but maybe that's what he was referring to?

You may be right. Originally, I thought Crawford was some sort of asylum and the school was where Lee's group was staying.

• @Red Panda said: Clearly

walker2.jpg

My only other guess about what Gary is referring to is that Lee and Kenny are saving the Walkie Talkie guy

walkieguy.jpg

Huh...that walker going up the stairs looks a lot like that walker he encounters when he's walking down the stairs when Lee has a shotgun. The arms/coat that is. Normally, they just have t-shirts on like that other walker.

• @Kiel555 said: Huh...that walker going up the stairs looks a lot like that walker he encounters when he's walking down the stairs when Lee has a shotgun. The arms/coat that is. Normally, they just have t-shirts on like that other walker.

That is the walkie talkie guy going up the stairs.

• Sorry man, I meant in the screen shot provided by Gary back on like page 6. The walker arms going for Lee when he has a shotgun and is walking down the stairs.

1pgjJ.jpg

• Does anybody have any ideas what Crawford is?

Add Comment