User Avatar Image

Ninja lady. thoughts

posted by Pellet on - last edited - Viewed by 637 users

One thing ive noticed is nobody has really talked about the ninja lady from the ep4 trailor. so heres a couple of my thouts

I honestly think Lee and NL's fight is gonna end up being a big misunderstanding and she could end up being a good asset to the team.... Wondering if anybody feels different by any chance

51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Really? Seems like there's been a lot of discussion...

• I see a lot of talk about her too, at least in the episode four trailer thread. I think the same though, I think she has been through some crazy shit and doesn't trust anyone, but will eventually come around and help Lee and Co. and possibly join near the end, cause for every death there has been an addition, and no way were making it out of Episode Four without casualties.

• I have a feeling that you have a choice of fighting her or not, as there might be expectations that she could harm the group. All I know is she's going to be a pivotal character to the story.

• @Pellet said: One thing ive noticed is nobody has really talked about the ninja lady from the ep4 trailor. so heres a couple of my thouts

I honestly think Lee and NL's fight is gonna end up being a big misunderstanding and she could end up being a good asset to the team.... Wondering if anybody feels different by any chance

I think she'll be an asset. I believe she is the one talking about the hospital/school/whatever that place is.

• I'm just glad people find her so interesting!

• a portion of the trailer has a voice of a woman I did not know telling perhaps is her voice, and then to give her a beating in Lee, she joins the group(hopefully, after that punch, I do not want her as an enemy: O).

• @Zeruis said: I have a feeling that you have a choice of fighting her or not, as there might be expectations that she could harm the group. All I know is she's going to be a pivotal character to the story.

Oh I definately want to fight her. I may need to use the rewind feature a few times but no way my Lee is getting beat up by a 100lb girl!:D

• @Gary Whitta said: I'm just glad people find her so interesting!

So it's safe to say that the newest person you were most excited for is our yellow wearing, icepick holding, ninja lady? If so then then success, because I think she is more mysterious and interesting then our Walkie-Man.

• That lady looks simply great with the bandages that cover her face and seeing that she is blonde is great too. She seems to be a experienced fighter and you can only hit so good & on the point when you do/did professional sports (I did judo & professional wrestling).

Taking with her will be perhaps also a choice where you have to fight her and when you do & lose to her then you will see the scene we all saw in the trailer. But no matter what happen even if you lose to her, someone from the group (hopefully Christa) will save Lee and then the lady will join the group. I think she can help us out alot because she know things that happen in the city what our group don't know and I think she might know what happened to Clementines parents.

• i suspect the ninja lady is the lady on the video about the get presumably raped, and so i assume she will be a bit crazy because of the torture she has endured

Add Comment