User Avatar Image

Well, Europe PSN are being left in the dark again:/

posted by Brody100 on - last edited - Viewed by 687 users

I'd just like to ask when you Europe PSN users think we'll get the game, and I hope people refrain from positing too many spoilers as it ruins the game for us...

82 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I thought telltale is still trying to because your place is still having it confirmed or something.
    I completely forgot i saw it somewhere though.
    Although... it's been a long ass time already, you guys should have it by now.
    guess not yet...

• NOT AGAIN!
    why is it so hard to get the game out worldwide at the same frickin' time?!

• @christophlieber said: NOT AGAIN!

Because consoles.

The PC version is released worldwide at the same time, though. Just saying. :p

• @christophlieber said: NOT AGAIN!

This has been explained multiple times already. Just be patient and pick another device next time :).

• @strela said: This has been explained multiple times already. Just be patient and pick another device next time :).

@strela said: Because consoles.

The PC version is released worldwide at the same time, though. Just saying. :p

WoW great hindseight there. Now go play somewhere else.

My guess is that most of the users who complain here bought the season pass. I did, and if I had know that I would be neglected in each.

TTG has since the first release promised that they would work towards a simultanious release across platform and region. They have yet to comment on how far they are in this process(I'm guessing not very far).

They still haven't responed to the mail I sent them on the subject either.

Well I got that of my chest.. I hope that'll help me keep sane for the rest of the week.. hopefully.

• @Brody100 said: I'd just like to ask when you Europe PSN users think we'll get the game, and I hope people refrain from positing too many spoilers as it ruins the game for us...

What you should do is complain to Sony. This is clearly Sony treating Europeans as second grade customers and not telltale fault.

• You can blame Sony for that. Not Telltale Games.

• I was never blaming Telltale, I know it's Sony's fault. But still, they could send it off for certification earlier? Also alot of people post spoilers on the facebook page or here to ruin it for others on purpose, I know some players don't be some will gladly do it just to ruin it for others.

• @Brody100 said: I was never blaming Telltale, I know it's Sony's fault. But still, they could send it off for certification earlier? Also alot of people post spoilers on the facebook page or here to ruin it for others on purpose, I know some players don't be some will gladly do it just to ruin it for others.

I'm sure US PSN and EU PSN receive the finished game at the same time as each other. EU PSN are the slow ones that always take longer than everyone else and sadly I have no idea why!

• Thank god I got addicted to Red Dead Redemption again! ;)
    Otherwise I would have really boring evening... at least in this week...

Add Comment