User Avatar Image

Episode 5 Predictions

posted by The Lurking Z on - last edited - Viewed by 718 users

Im so depressed right now! About Lee getting bitten and all :'( Anyway! What do you think will happen in episode 5 of the walking dead? Will we meet the mystery guy on the walki and get Clementine back? Will Lee find a cure for his bite? What do you think?

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The guy on the walkie is Vermon or whatever his name is, the old man in charge of the support group. I think the last episode will be about finding Clementine, while battling the infection and dealing with the deal and how they are reacting to us being bitten. Also we'll probably find Clementine's parents, her dad is definitely dead but her mom maybe...naw she dead. I thought we'd find them in Crawford but no. Anyway I think we'll find Clem's parents and she might have to shoot them.
    I think if they do I season two then an older Clementine should be the main character.

• I have a feeling that the choices you have made during episode1-4 will really matter in episode 5.

Is Kenny Loyal to you?
    Is Ben Loyal to you?
    Do Christa and her guy like you enough?
    What have you taught Clem througout the game?

Lee will die but how?

• My prediction (Wildly off the mark, of course)

- We will find that the Radio guy has interacted with Clementine's parents, and we will find out that he played a huge role in their demise, especially in regards to the mother.

- Ben is going to be uber-badass, he'll end up being the major reason for the group saving Clem in the end.

- We get to see Molly one last time

- Dependent on how many people are in your group, their will be certain strengths and weaknesses to how you go about finding Clem, everyone in this group can be possibly killed, meaning any combination of ending can occur.

Ending prediction

At the very end we get the scene of survivors getting on the boat and setting off elsewhere. It will then switch to see Lee sitting against a wall, with him on the verge of turning. We watch through his perspective as the image becomes foggy until he losses consciousness.

Bonus Prediction

Scene opens with Lee opening his eyes after hearing people speaking and moving around. He gets up and moves towards them just as the person is about to turn around, Lee is shot. scene cuts to...

The Walking Dead Season 2 - adding a sense of continuity the person that shoots Lee, is revealed as next season's main character

• @holy_hand_grenade said: My prediction (Wildly off the mark, of course)

- We will find that the Radio guy has interacted with Clementine's parents, and we will find out that he played a huge role in their demise, especially in regards to the mother.

- Ben is going to be uber-badass, he'll end up being the major reason for the group saving Clem in the end.

- We get to see Molly one last time.

- Dependent on how many people are in your group, their will be certain strengths and weaknesses to how you go about finding Clem, everyone in this group can be possibly killed, meaning any combination of ending can occur.

Ending prediction

At the very end we get the scene of survivors getting on the boat and setting off elsewhere. It will then switch to see Lee sitting against a wall, with him on the verge of turning. We watch through his perspective as the image becomes foggy until he losses consciousness.

Bonus Prediction

Scene opens with Lee opening his eyes after hearing people speaking and moving around. He gets up and moves towards them just as the person is about to turn around, Lee is shot. scene cuts to...

The Walking Dead Season 2 - adding a sense of continuity the person that shoots Lee, is revealed as next season's main character

Or... it was not his blood and it was from the zombies head smashed in.. OOOOR they amputate his wrist and attach a chainsaw instend.... i'm not sure i just hope Lee survive's :/

• Lee finds clem, they all pack into the boat, and lee turns and eats everyone.

• Maybe Vermon can save him at the end while looking for Clem.

While lee and the group looking for Clem, they bumped to bunch of zombies included Clem's mom. Fighting their way to save Clem.

When we found Clem, Vermon and other patients of his, we negotiate and tries to save Clem. When lee is about to turn, he speaks to Kenny and Ben to watch over Clem. We get to choose who to bite after?
    Christa shoots Lee on the head?

• Vernon and his patients left after he returned to the base, he did discover that your group arrived by the railroad and that probably means the herd is finally arriving into Savannah (end of the episode).

Based off how you raised Clementine, she'll either shoot you or she'll leave you there to reanimate (or let someone else do it).

Clementine's parents are unsurprisingly still dead.

The group slowly dies off, whoever survives will be seen in the ending with Clementine.

• Bonus scenes: Kenny, omid, christa and Clem made it to the boat. Clem cried and stated she misses Lee.
    Kenny drives the boat. The boat stopped moving because something is jammed. It turned out that dead got caught on the trolling motor. Christa saw the dead swimming their way to the boat.
    Scene ends lol.

• I can't help but feel that getting Ben to join the rescue is a trap. Maybe the correct thing to do is leave him with the boat. I mean, he hasn't done anthing helpful in a dangerous situation as far as I can recall.

• A BIG ASS HORDE!

When climbing out the school Vermon asks if you came by train. Im guessing he was able to see your train from that height. The noise from it probably attracted a giant horde to the city

Add Comment