User Avatar Image

Who Else Went To Save ***** Alone?

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 677 users

At the end. I wanted to go alone. To gather my (Lee's) thoughts. Decide what I should do after I save Clem.

And if I turn I don't want to endanger others. And Lee would make it to the house if he had Clem with him.

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I didn't, but dude, topic title spoilers. You might want to fix that pronto.

Edit: Oops, silly me...we're in the spoilers forum :D I thought we were in the other one. Hurr.

• I thought the same too at first but Christa makes a point that Lee might not be able save Clem in his zombification condition and then I let them come along.

• User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED

I just gathered everyone to come with me.

I never had a clue I could go alone :-) I will see that on replay.

But still, if you really go alone, then who is gonna kill you once you transform? Mwahaha.

• @Thadeum said: I just gathered everyone to come with me.

I never had a clue I could go alone :-) I will see that on replay.

But still, if you really go alone, then who is gonna kill you once you transform? Mwahaha.

obviously clementine will since if you bring her along earlier she kills her first walker and saves molly. I think its the right way to go, you taught her to use a gun, made sure she was ready to survive if lee ever got infected and now that she can defend herself its time to let lee go knowing hes done a good enough job before he dies.

• User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED

@Luigi01080 said: obviously clementine will since if you bring her along earlier she kills her first walker and saves molly. I think its the right way to go, you taught her to use a gun, made sure she was ready to survive if lee ever got infected and now that she can defend herself its time to let lee go knowing hes done a good enough job before he dies.

Wait, you forgot something here:

IF you find her BEFORE... :D

• My Lee knows hes going to die, He knows he needs all the help he can.
    If Lee dies while searching at least I have 4 others who will continue the search.

Hopefully it doesn't end up like the Farm

• in ep. 5 one chapter title kind of hints that lee might not turn.

• User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED

@CH1VO_BLU3 said: in ep. 5 one chapter title kind of hints that lee might not turn.

You know how this is gonna end.

He is bitten man...

His life has only one way to end, or to never end. No other solution.

And, there is only 5 places on the boat.

• I took everyone who wanted to go. Saving Clem is more important than Lee collecting his thoughts, and Lee (with his bite) is no longer a reliable guardian. If other people want to endanger themselves to save Clem, then I will accept their willingness to risk themselves gratefully.

• @Thadeum said: You know how this is gonna end.

He is bitten man...

His life has only one way to end, or to never end. No other solution.

Dale in the comics managed to survive a bite, after he got bit they cut his leg off just in time. They are in a hospital after all, plenty of stuff to cut a limb off.

Add Comment