User Avatar Image

Season 2's character...

posted by ITIATT on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

I know this season is not over and should maybe not jump the gun, but do you think we will play as someone from the current group or another random guy with all new characters? If you could skip ahead a few years ( I know they said they couldn't because they dont know where the walking dead universe would be then.) but if they found a way to. I think you should play as an older Clementine.

I know im obviously not the first to suggest it, but I think it would make the most sense. I feel like clem has seen all your actions and she takes that into how she would probably deal with things in the future. So in my opinion it would make sense since she got the way she handles things from lee. ( telltale stated they didn't want a main character where you had to learn a lot of their past from.)

My last opinion is I feel like they need to at least include characters from this season to make the other feel connected. OH AND ONE MORE....would someone please quickly chop Lee's arm off....HURRY...thanks.

What are your opinions? you don't have to agree with mine.

111 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @trd84 said: I hope it picks up as Lily after just leaving the group.

This!

• What about Glenn? Maybe he survived his little trip to Atlanta... c:

I don't really like the Lily and Kenny ideas. We know too much about Kenny to make it interesting and I never liked Lily that much (she was all crazy in the end). And a teenager/adult Clementine? Hmm...

Maybe it'll be Molly Croft. It would make sense at least, since TT was excited to show her to us (if I read it right).

TBH I don't really know what to think about the Crawford thing. Was one, pregnant woman enough to screw up everything? Maybe Season 2 will be a prequel and we will learn even more about Crawford.

• @Wuintie said: What about Glenn? Maybe he survived his little trip to Atlanta... c:

I don't really like the Lily and Kenny ideas. We know too much about Kenny to make it interesting and I never liked Lily that much (she was all crazy in the end). And a teenager/adult Clementine? Hmm...

Maybe it'll be Molly Croft. It would make sense at least, since TT was excited to show her to us (if I read it right).

TBH I don't really know what to think about the Crawford thing. Was one, pregnant woman enough to screw up everything? Maybe Season 2 will be a prequel and we will learn even more about Crawford.

Are you stupid??? GLEN IS GLEN FROM THE SHOW. Of course he survived and they dont want to go into the show because it restricts the story.

• @Wuintie said: What about Glenn? Maybe he survived his little trip to Atlanta... c:

Glens with rick right now

• @Shrewsbury Survivor said: Are you stupid???

Not necessary.

If the story continues from Season 1, I suspect it will carry on with Clem and whomever her new protector is. However, I wouldn't be opposed to a completely new scenario.

• @Cyreen said: Not necessary.

If the story continues from Season 1, I suspect it will carry on with Clem and whomever her new protector is. However, I wouldn't be opposed to a completely new scenario.

Maybe campman

• Lee and Clem's story will end in season 1.
    Season 2 will have a new and unknown protagonist but we may have cameos, or references, from any survivors of the original group(since your saves can carry over to season 2).

• @trd84 said: I hope it picks up as Lily after just leaving the group.

Since reading Road to Woodbury I honestly can say that this comes as a pretty decent idea. You take over Lilly after leaving the group in whichever manner she left in your game(left on side of road or stealing camper) and you begin your trek to meet up with the group(s) that are described in the book. Just an opinion but to me that would be pretty cool. End of season 2 you leave lily in the position she was in from the books where the comics take over for the short period.

• I think Lily is more hated than Kenny, and not very many people would want to play as her. I also agree that a great many of us enjoyed starting out with this unknown character, and molding him into what we want, and that experience is taken away if we start a second season as a different member of the same group. I wouldn't mind having Molly as the protagonist, since we do know her, but don't know her as well as the others we've met in the game, and if she had Clem with her, that would be satisfying to those that want continuity in the seasons. I would also have no problem with a completely new group and story, as long as Telltale announced that there would absolutely, positively, not be any chance of having any characters from season one in season two. Then I wouldn't have to read " no, why my dear Carley, can she come back?" anymore.that would be heaven. :D

Add Comment