User Avatar Image

Correa Is a BTCH! (Spoilers)

posted by MisterMisfit on - last edited - Viewed by 737 users

She murdered that doctor in cold bold because she's an amoral and selfish btch! If she didn't want the abortion, she had the choice to leave the place. Why did she have to kill the doctor? I thought he was quite nice and understanding to her. He explained the situation and the rules.

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @MisterMisfit said: She murdered that doctor in cold bold because she's an amoral and selfish btch! If she didn't want the abortion, she had the choice to leave the place. Why did she have to kill the doctor? I thought he was quite nice and understanding to her. He explained the situation and the rules.

Desperation.

• I thought Crawford killed the people that tried to leave.
    I don't remember, even though i just played it the second time.

• @SteveTheBlocks said: I thought Crawford killed the people that tried to leave.
    I don't remember, even though i just played it the second time.

Nope, they made you leave which is pretty much the same as killing you.

• @MisterMisfit said: She murdered that doctor in cold bold because she's an amoral and selfish btch! If she didn't want the abortion, she had the choice to leave the place. Why did she have to kill the doctor? I thought he was quite nice and understanding to her. He explained the situation and the rules.

While at the same time he is extorting sex out of another young woman who only wants to help her ill sister, otherwise her sister will be murdered. Yes that doctor is SUCH a nice man based on the twenty seconds we saw him talking to Anna! I agree!

• She was stupid and is responsible for Crawford falling apart. They were vile people but at the end of the day, they were still alive. :-/

• The nature of Crawford doomed itself. A community without compassion or concern for the fate of others, a community that enforces a brutal form of "social Darwinism" would eventually implode. It's hotwired into our brains to care for other human beings. If that woman hadn't done what she did, I don't doubt for a moment that somebody else would have.

• @Dave of Canada said: She was stupid and is responsible for Crawford falling apart. They were vile people but at the end of the day, they were still alive. :-/

She is responsible for Crawford falling apart, though I don't think anyone in game is shedding any tears about it.

• I actually think it is poetic justice. I think she kills him knowing that doing so will unleash at least ONE walker in town..which leaves the people of Crawford to the same fate that they were sentencing her to. If she struck off on her own, certain death, small chance to live. The people of Crawford had the same opportunity. If someone killed Logan before he had a chance to turn others, they had a small chance to live. They didn't. Boohoo

• All those signs and not a single one with the statement "If you must kill someone, please do so by destroying the brain." :p

• She stabbed a DOCTOR. He survived.

Add Comment