User Avatar Image

Hope he doesn't turn.

posted by ITIATT on - last edited - Viewed by 400 users

I at least hope Lee never turns and destorys his brain before his inevitable demise.

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ITIATT said: I at least hope Lee never turns and destorys his brain before his inevitable demise.

I'm guessing that Lee never gets on the boat, and he's left alone on the Dock at the end. Then he shoots himself.

• @Masta23 said: I'm guessing that Lee never gets on the boat, and he's left alone on the Dock at the end. Then he shoots himself.

Yeah like off Dawn of the Dead remake.

• @ItsMeArmani said: Yeah like off Dawn of the Dead remake.

Yeah, it reminds me of that. Lee is not so stupid as to get on the boat and risk the safety of everyone else, especially Clementine. I do hope that there are different options at the end though, depending on choices.

• Idk why people think lee is going to turn/die.

He isn't, his plot armor is as thick as Rick's is at the moment. TWD likes to kill everything living around the protagonist, not the protagonist themselves. that way the audience feels more of the emotion (at least imo).

If anything I could see clem dying before he did, like how rick lost his baby and wife

• @Siniistar said: Idk why people think lee is going to turn/die.

He isn't, his plot armor is as thick as Rick's is at the moment. TWD likes to kill everything living around the protagonist, not the protagonist themselves. that way the audience feels more of the emotion (at least imo).

If anything I could see clem dying before he did, like how rick lost his baby and wife

I don't see how he isn't going to die. He would have had to amputate his arm right away. They went all the way into the sewer without doing it. They also dont have anything to do it with currently. He's a goner. Hoping for a miracle but not a plot hole one.

• @Siniistar said: Idk why people think lee is going to turn/die.

Umm dude he got bitten on the arm. How can he survive that? Even a scratch is deadly. Amputation is out of the question because it needs to be done immediately, and Lee waited too long.

• @Masta23 said: Umm dude he got bitten on the arm. How can he survive that? Even a scratch is deadly. Amputation is out of the question because it needs to be done immediately, and Lee waited too long.

Maybe it was all a dream and you wake up in jail :p

• @Masta23 said: Umm dude he got bitten on the arm. How can he survive that? Even a scratch is deadly. Amputation is out of the question because it needs to be done immediately, and Lee waited too long.

and rick had an arm cut off lol.

If you think about it, bites just accelerate the virus that's already infected everyone. Technically if you could weather the symptoms you could beat it, like any bad virus. My guess is that Vernon gives him some meds or something to help float him through the fever/internal bleeding or whatever until it goes away.

idk that's kind of shot out though. they could try the bite not digging deep enough into the skin to infect him or something like that, who knows. Either way i'm sure he isn't going to just die. That would be to easy considering every death thus far has been a surprise anyways.

what really would be interesting would be you not showing signs of infection, but you having to decide to stay with the group and put them all at risk or leave yourself behind.

• Lee will turn no matter what and Clem have to shoot him.

• @FoxxyFox said: Lee will turn no matter what and Clem have to shoot him.

I will choose not to believe this.

Add Comment