User Avatar Image

Episode 5: Boat for 5 people

posted by Chanut_N on - last edited - Viewed by 615 users

Think about it. Kenny, Omid and Christa, Ben (If you saved him) and Clem, It's magically 5 people and we can pretty much forget about Lee because he is dead.

That's probably a chance (in case we have) to have a "super" happy ending.

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I sort of assumed everyone (save Clem) would die, but now that I think about it, I forgot the boat.

Maybe your choices in the finale will decide who lives and who dies.

• User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED

I don't think Omid will do it. The pills that were given to him are not enough to save him and have him running with you.

Also, I don't think Ben will do it (he is already dead for other players).

Kenny? He won't do it. His time is done, he will probably do something stupid or will get himself killed.

Christa? She will die too. She will stay behind with Omid, her new zombie lover.

In fact, it is highly probable that Clem will end up alone on that boat.

• Kenny has annoyed me in every single Ep. (as has Ben) only one has died... so far

• Kenny's my friend, so I wanted to bring him along so we could both die together. A suicide pact that only one of us knows about. What could possibly go wrong?

• I actually thought that picking 5 people to go on the boat was the "big choice", after Kenny had said it. Guess I was wrong.

• @Zeruis said: I actually thought that picking 5 people to go on the boat was the "big choice", after Kenny had said it. Guess I was wrong.

Yeah, I expected to have to kick a few people out of the group at the end. I tried to avoid getting the meds by mentioning and going for them last :D. I really wanted Molly on that boat and I don't care for Omid. It didn't work that way, sadly.

• @Zer0Guy said: Yeah, I expected to have to kick a few people out of the group at the end. I tried to avoid getting the meds by mentioning and going for them last :D. I really wanted Molly on that boat and I don't care for Omid. It didn't work that way, sadly.

I didn't mention the meds and nearly shot Molly on purpose, because of the boat. Glad I decided to save her in the end.

• I think that boat is a decoy or a cheap way to start an ep2 somewhere else.

Isn't that virus airborne anyway? If you die you turn? Where would that tiny boat go? Didn't work in Dawn of the Dead, won't work now.

You can choose who to give something to eat or not, but to leave someone behind to die? Seems a little too harsh to me.

• Kenny's "there can only be five" is bullshit from the first breath there. In desperate times 10 people could come aboard, just like 20 people in South-East Asia are able to live in a one room, 20 sqm, apartment nowadays. It's not ideal, but hey... wanna live?

This part of the storyline is a western (Hollywood) way of seeing things, not a Zombie Apocalypse. Sorry... but true!

• I think it's naive to think that the group will survive just because of the stupid boat. They will end up in a bad situation sooner or later. I'm pretty sure Omid or Christa will die in episode 5.

Add Comment