User Avatar Image

EP 4: Zombie Kids Parents

posted by thespanner on - last edited - Viewed by 188 users

Any one know the story here?

I was thinking, the part in the classroom where Lee finds the paper with the initials T.M.R. and 'walkers found', 'ineligible citizens' etc. could this be referring to the kids parents? It says 2 citizens brought to Crawford, with 1 ineligible found.

Maybe they left him behind for the safety of Crawford. Seems like a possibility, unless there's something else I'm missing?

7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I thought that that was just a diagram showing people how to mark areas that they already searched, and that the numbers were just sample numbers as well as the initials. Not a real sign, just a mock up to show the scavengers how to make one.

  • I don't think it had to do with his parents because if that were true, they would have marked the doors of the house.

  • @LadyJ said: I don't think it had to do with his parents because if that were true, they would have marked the doors of the house.

    In defense we never really seen the front door to the house they stayed in, only the back. But it could be a possibility. I think the boy in the addict definitely lived in the house before the outbreak.

  • Oh no doubt the boy was from that family because of the family portrait and the dog. I wonder what happened to his parents though. It's almost like they told him to stay in the house until they or just one of them returned (possibly raiding for supplies) and to go into the attic if he heard noise. The one thing that bothers me is that I am not sure how he closed the attic stairs by himself. Maybe they shut him up there before they left? Just was thinking that they would have been too heavy for him to manipulate on his own.

  • I'd love some back story for this. I think the idea of his parents abandoning him for Crawford is horrific and grim, but awesome in how it contributes to the dark tone of the game!

  • @LadyJ said: Oh no doubt the boy was from that family because of the family portrait and the dog. I wonder what happened to his parents though. It's almost like they told him to stay in the house until they or just one of them returned (possibly raiding for supplies) and to go into the attic if he heard noise. The one thing that bothers me is that I am not sure how he closed the attic stairs by himself. Maybe they shut him up there before they left? Just was thinking that they would have been too heavy for him to manipulate on his own.

    you never see the attic stairs closed, so its possible it was open the whole time, though it would make for a poor hiding place

    anyways, all TMR means to me is town of mount royal and I doubt thats what it stands for...

  • @FollowLilly said: you never see the attic stairs closed, so its possible it was open the whole time, though it would make for a poor hiding place

    Aye it is possible but I think it would be unlikely that the kid would stay up there and starve to death if the stairs were down. I mean, when real hunger hit him, I bet he would have braved downstairs and town trying to find food. Or water. He could survive much longer without food than water. I am guessing it was closed because of that.

Add Comment