User Avatar Image

What did you say to vernon in the end

posted by hamzie on - last edited - Viewed by 923 users

I told him id think about it just because saying walk away vernon seemed harsh to me after all the help

plus i wanted clems input but i never got the chance to ask :/

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @hamzie said: I told him id think about it just because saying walk away vernon seemed harsh to me after all the help

plus i wanted clems input but i never got the chance to ask :/

I was very close to telling him to just walk away, but at the same time there was some things he said that were kind of valid. I told him I'd think about it.

• I wanted to have some kind of "Thanks, but no" answer, so I selected the "Walk away" line at first, since it sounded like it came the closest to it, but it turned out to be far more aggressive than expected, so I reloaded and chose to think about it.

I don't really think that Clem would be safer with these guys, and Clem wouldn't want to be with them anyways, I guess.

• @Wydiwyg said:
    I don't really think that Clem would be safer with these guys, and Clem wouldn't want to be with them anyways, I guess.

I know right, death is everywhere and judging by the people in Vern's morge they were all getting on in years so Clems safer with Lee, Clem where did you go? Clem CLEM!

• I chose Walk Away option. And was happy with the result.
    Cause Vernon's a sick pedophile. They all are...

• I told him I'll think about it, but man you can treat him nicely and then in the end bam he hates you.

• I told him to walk away, and rightly so.

When he tell's you that people in his group 'have had kids', I wish there was an option to ask 'And where are they now!?'

At least Lee has kept Clem alive all this time, Vernon has no idea what they've been through together, or of the nature of their relationship.

• I told him to just walk away in my canon playthrough since he was extremely harsh to me. I was considerate to him the entire time, but I guess since I lied and said Clem was my daughter (which I think of her as one so why not?) he took that to mean me being a terrible leader who would get everyone killed. Then he offers to take Clem "off my hands." Yeah, I told him to get bent, and didn't regret it.

Besides, how is Clem going to survive longer around a bunch of elderly, ill, weak people sitting down in a sewer? There is no way she would be safer with them.

• I think it was a bug of some sort a lot of people complained about the fact that he had become a major jerk in the end of the episode.

• The thing is people tend to quickly think its a bug when they dont get why people react the way they do, mostly those who play without the info thing on.

Each and every person in this game has their own opinion which is valid for them and things that might be normal and considerate for you might be super evil for them.

A good example is letting clem using a gun or taking here with you to crawford.
    For some its perfectly normal and for some its totally going humanlessly berserk.

Edit: I told him to fuck off and if he ever comes between me and clem i kill him

• It would have been OOC for my Lee to just go off like that. My Lee thinks before he acts, usually.

Add Comment