User Avatar Image

Sam & Max on Nintendo Wii ?

posted by lemmings on - last edited - Viewed by 100 users

Hi,

I've just receved my "Sam & Max Season 1 DVD" (In French ;)) and it's really good !

I think that this kind of games will be greatly adapted to Nintendo Wii console. Don't you ?

I hope that Telltale will try to make a Wii version of this game.

9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's been brought up a few times. Telltale at least seems to have a "Wii guy" at their office to port the CSI games to Wii, so it could happen someday. No announcement so far, though.

• Maybe Sam & Max should be added to Super Smash Bros. Brawl

• That wouldn't be fair, Sam & Max would kill all of the other characters, no contest!

It would be cool though...

• If Solid Snake and his rocket launcher doesn't kill them, I imagine anything Sam & Max could do would be fair game.

• damn, that would be awesome. even if it was just as an assist trophy or something, would be awesome!

• Yeah, I've been wondering about a possible Wii version too. When i look at myself in the two scenarios(playing S&M on PC vs. Wii) i kinda tend to like the Wii scenario a lot better: A couch, a nice TV set, great sound, the wiimote pointer. Gaming on the PC just isn't that cozy sitting on my office chair with the keyboard and mouse.
    I really, really hope that Season 2 makes its way to the WiiWare channel. I'm actually thinking about ditching the PC version of Season 2 because I find it too discomforting for anything else than FPS games and even that's about to change after the release of Metroid Prime 3.

• [quote=elsenator;43818]Yeah, I've been wondering about a possible Wii version too. When i look at myself in the two scenarios(playing S&M on PC vs. Wii) i kinda tend to like the Wii scenario a lot better: A couch, a nice TV set, great sound, the wiimote pointer. Gaming on the PC just isn't that cozy sitting on my office chair with the keyboard and mouse.
    I really, really hope that Season 2 makes its way to the WiiWare channel. I'm actually thinking about ditching the PC version of Season 2 because I find it too discomforting for anything else than FPS games and even that's about to change after the release of Metroid Prime 3.[/quote]

My Wii is connected to my PC screen, so I don't have a nice sofa to sit on. :D

• Metroid Prime 3 is already out and it's awesome. Also about the Wii, I think this console could bring a much needed change to adventure games. just think of all the new interactivity the designers could mess with, look at Zak & Wiki and think of what could be used in traditional adventure games to spice them up a bit.

• @freakazoid said: Metroid Prime 3 is already out and it's awesome.

Not in Europe it isn't. Damn Nintendo region locking their console <_<.

Add Comment