User Avatar Image

What are you going to do to the Mystery guy?

posted by FollowLilly on - last edited - Viewed by 197 users

well, obviously we dont know his situation, but only knowing that he kidnapped Clem, what do you think youll do to him?

Im gonna kill him, no point in torturing people since thats only useful for building a reputation

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @FollowLilly said: well, obviously we dont know his situation, but only knowing that he kidnapped Clem, what do you think youll do to him?

Im gonna kill him, no point in torturing people since thats only useful for building a reputation

I wanna be the next Ghost Story of Savannah. I'll torture this guy so bad my Lee becomes worse than Oberson.

Think of it as a way to ensure my Lee won't be forgotten. Bonus points if any surviving group members are watching me. The more the merrier, to tell my tale...

• Where is the option "find out who he is and what he wants?".
    He might as well be a good guy with a reason for all this. I just wanna find out what he wants and what his whole deal is. So I find this poll pretty fail.

• I said it in an earlier thread....I will tie him down in a locked room and wait to turn on him as a walker....he will get his.

• I'm going to mutilate all his limbs and any other "parts" he cares for if anything happens to Clem.

• If I can't outright torture the bastard, I'll settle for cutting off his left arm. That's the arm Lee was bitten on because this guy kidnapped Clem. Don't know why, but that feels appropriate.

• @dubesor said: Where is the option "find out who he is and what he wants?".
    He might as well be a good guy with a reason for all this. I just wanna find out what he wants and what his whole deal is. So I find this poll pretty fail.

like I said in the beginning, its impossible to know his situation
    you DO however know yourself, you do know Clem and you do know that he kidnapped Clem

• Kill him no matter what. If Clem has received deep emotional damage, the guy gets tortured. That's the way it's got to be.

• I voted to let him go if Clemie-Clem's fine, because let's face it--despite having a motive for taking her whether to harm her or protect her, he's actually tried to help us once or twice so I'm not 100% sure this guy is a threat.

Although, I don't know what he wants or if he even has her parents, but whatever his reasons he's kidnapped my little girl! So Clem better be fine...or this guy isn't gonna be let off so easily!
    (Also possibly caused Urban Lee to get bit, so that'd be the last straw! I may forgive Slim Ben for his stupidities but not my Clemie-Clem's assailant!)

• Whatever the worst thing is that the game lets me do, that's what I'm going to do. This bitch don't deserve mercy.

Add Comment