Menu
User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead TV Show Discussion

posted by NukemDukem on - last edited by Jennifer - Viewed by 1.7K users

1) Do you think Hershel will survive the leg amputation?
2) Is there love chemistry between Carl and Beth?
3) What will happen to Lori's Baby?
4) Are those survivors in the prison same as the ones in the comic book?
5) Andrea and Michonne has been fighting for awhile. What kind of sickness do you think Andrea has?

Will they follow the comic or have its own twist?

I am giving away 5 free copies of the walking dead video game
You can find out here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFK3PO5ftNA

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hope dont lose Hershel and I really hope they dont try to put Beth and Carl together. He is way too young for her.

• @KCohere said: I hope dont lose Hershel and I really hope they dont try to put Beth and Carl together. He is way too young for her.

it seems like they made carl look a lot older and more mature

• @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: I think Hershel will probably survive. Also I thought the episode was gud.

in the comic book another guy had his leg bitten and when the chopped it off. He died due to blood lost

• Hershel's a goner. Maybe someone in Woodbury will come and check on Lori's baby(Alice)?

• @NukemDukem said: it seems like they made carl look a lot older and more mature

Not that much older. He's 12. She's seventeen. I can see him having a crush on the cute older girl but I cant imagine her being romantically interested in him.

I thought it was a fantastic episode. A eally good start to the season.

3) What will happen to Lori's Baby?

I hope the baby will survive. Im really curious to see how they deal with a new baby in this new world. Lets face it, people are going to start having babies again sometime.

4) Are those survivors in the prison same as the ones in the comic book?

I think they are. This episode is the close the show has gotten to the comic since the pilot.

5) Andrea and Michonne has been fighting for awhile. What kind of sickness do you think Andrea has?

It could be anything at all. Michonne will pull her through. They're having their own girl version of a bromance from the look of it.

• I think Hershel will definately pull through, and maybe even get a peg leg like one elderly amputee from the comics did...

I think Lori's baby will be born ok, but I'm curious to see if the kid (named Judy in the comics) will survive the Woodbury attack. I think it's a possibility.

Pretty sure the prisoners are the same ones from the comic. The big dude reminded me of Dexter, and the one with the gun looks like he could be Axel.

• I've got a question

WTF is up with the armless jawless zombies on chains? Is there some sort of reason for those or are those two women just Psycho's Rick is going to have to eventually shoot?

• @cormoran said: I've got a question

WTF is up with the armless jawless zombies on chains? Is there some sort of reason for those or are those two women just Psycho's Rick is going to have to eventually shoot?

You must be new to the show. The two women are Michonne (who has the zombies on chains) and Andrea (the blonde who is sick). Andrea is an original member of Rick's group but got separated from them last season and ran into Michonne who is new to the show.

The walkers on chains are to keep other zombies from attacking her by masking her living smell with their dead ones. She also seems to be using them as pack mules to help carry supplies. Its explained in the comic.

• @KCohere said: You must be new to the show. The two women are Michonne (who has the zombies on chains) and Andrea (the blonde who is sick). Andrea is an original member of Rick's group but got separated from them last season and ran into Michonne who is new to the show.

The walkers on chains are to keep other zombies from attacking her by masking her living smell with their dead ones. She also seems to be using them as pack mules to help carry supplies. Its explained in the comic.

ahh ok, been a while since i saw last season, i've enjoyed the game a lot more so i pretty much forgot those.

I'll have to forego the comic explanation, I have no interest in that. It should get sorted out in the show though I guess.

Add Comment