User Avatar Image

Episode 3 For IOS Devices !!

posted by LuckierBread on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

I am ok with being an episode behind other platforms but now episode 4 is out for other platforms. So what's taking so long.

44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i've bought the game + the season pass on my iPad 2 and i enjoyed every second of playing the game and i finished both episodes 1 - 2 :D
    and im waiting for episode 3 but its not available yet even tho episode 4 came
    out for other Platforms so my question is Why are they doing this ?? :confused:
    we paid money not sand !!! :mad:

• According to sources it's meant to be out this month at some point, They have been very very vague so we're left quite lictually in the dark I was told it was coming out at the end of last month or the beginning of this month so as you can imagine It was quite a disappointment to say the least. Hopefully they might bring episode 3 and 4 at the same time That could be a possibility and it would explain why we have waited so long.

If you have upgraded recentley as I have done via the App Store. There is a new notification software which with the update will alert you when there are new episodes available to download.

That's all I can say sorry:)

• Yup, TTG won't respond. I guessed we'd have seen it by now, especially since 2 weeks ago on their blog the mentioned they'd have more info regarding iOS at the end of that week. Supposedly that was a pipe dream.

Their (lack of) communications skills are renowned, so I wouldn't expect a response or an explanation.

I would also doubt we'll get ep4 at the same time as ep3. It'll likely be finished on other platforms before we see ep4.

• I have to add my voice to the Greek Chorous. I am seriously P/Od that Telltale won't even tell us WHY Ep 3 isn't available on iPad. Is it a technical issue? A licensing issue? A problem with their partners? Just give us SOME information!

• I just wish I had known that more episodes were available sooner on other platforms. I like having it on my IPad, but would much rather being able to play episodes 1-4 on my xbox right now instead of just 1 and 2...

I've thought about buying it again for the xbox, but I just can't justify paying twice the price for one game... I guess I have to be patient...
    Still, it is frustrating.

• @Subliminal said: According to sources it's meant to be out this month at some point, They have been very very vague so we're left quite lictually in the dark I was told it was coming out at the end of last month or the beginning of this month so as you can imagine It was quite a disappointment to say the least. Hopefully they might bring episode 3 and 4 at the same time That could be a possibility and it would explain why we have waited so long.

If you have upgraded recentley as I have done via the App Store. There is a new notification software which with the update will alert you when there are new episodes available to download.

That's all I can say sorry:)

Thanks For Responding and i will be satisfied if i get both at the same time
    and yes i upgraded but didn't notice that :|

• @Chickenman said: Yup, TTG won't respond. I guessed we'd have seen it by now, especially since 2 weeks ago on their blog the mentioned they'd have more info regarding iOS at the end of that week. Supposedly that was a pipe dream.

Their (lack of) communications skills are renowned, so I wouldn't expect a response or an explanation.

I would also doubt we'll get ep4 at the same time as ep3. It'll likely be finished on other platforms before we see ep4.

We need an Explanation :(

• @acolledge said: I have to add my voice to the Greek Chorous. I am seriously P/Od that Telltale won't even tell us WHY Ep 3 isn't available on iPad. Is it a technical issue? A licensing issue? A problem with their partners? Just give us SOME information!

Thats Right !!
    We Need More Information

• @Kiki240240 said: I just wish I had known that more episodes were available sooner on other platforms. I like having it on my IPad, but would much rather being able to play episodes 1-4 on my xbox right now instead of just 1 and 2...

I've thought about buying it again for the xbox, but I just can't justify paying twice the price for one game... I guess I have to be patient...
    Still, it is frustrating.

That Was My Plan at The Beginning !!
    i Wanted to Buy it on my Xbox
    But im Not Gonna Pay for it Again :mad:

• I am disappointed too...I bought a bundle pack for WD as first time buyer of Tell Tale Games. If this is their model on how they release episodes in comparison to other devices, this is a bad model.

How can you release other episodes and give reviews on other devices where others lack behind?

TellTale Games you need to do something quick.

Add Comment