User Avatar Image

TWD season pass ps3 - episode 2 not available???

posted by B_Mandarino on - last edited - Viewed by 869 users

I bought the Season Pass on the Sony PlayStation Store on my PS3 last night; i played and beat the entire first episode, and noticed for the 2nd episode it just said 'Get'. I stopped playing for the night and came back to download the second episode today and it said i had to buy it. I exited the game, made sure my system was up to date and when i went back to the game it now just says episode 2 is 'Coming Soon'. I know it's already been released, so why is it not letting me download it?
Help please!
Thanks!

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have the same problem; however, it says "Get" and the game took me to PlayStation Store then I clicked on "Download" and I can't find any file to download for episode 2 !! Although the other episodes (3 and 4) files are there in the store and I downloaded them today.

Please telltale fix the problem so that I can download the 2nd episode !!

Cheers

• Just purchased the episodes as well and although I have 1, 3, and 4 downloaded, when I try to download 2 from the store's menu all it tells me is that I have already purchased the add-on and just have to click the Download button... only the only Download button I see leads me back to that message and episode 2 is nowhere in my recent purchases. It certainly billed me for it though.

• I have the same problem as everyone else. I bought the bundle today off of the Playstation store, downloaded the patch when the game first loaded, played the first episode, and then went to download the other episodes. I was able to download episodes 3 and 4, but episode 2 wouldn't show up. I would click the "Download" option, but it would take me to a blank listing with the only option being the "Continue Shopping" Button which would take me right back to the episode 2 screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? I thought I read that this issue was already addressed and that's what the patch was for.

• I also purchased the season pass for PS3 yesterday. I completed episode 1 and proceeded to download 2, 3, and 4 episodes. I have downloaded the 3rd and 4th episodes but when I click the download tab for the 2nd episode there is nothing that appears on the screen. It doesn't show how large the file is or any option to download it, it's simply not there.

• @Yawning said: Just purchased the episodes as well and although I have 1, 3, and 4 downloaded, when I try to download 2 from the store's menu all it tells me is that I have already purchased the add-on and just have to click the Download button... only the only Download button I see leads me back to that message and episode 2 is nowhere in my recent purchases. It certainly billed me for it though.

Same thing happening to me all day long it Seriously drove me crazy !!
    I even tried making a new PSN I.D .. Bought a new PSN card then tried to download episode 2 on that new profile but for no good !! Whats happening there ?? I've paid 8 freakin dollars for that one episode on two different accounts so far .. I either expect this to be solved by tomorrow or I WANT MY REFUND !!!

• It seems this same question was brought up on the Playstation 3 boards and they are looking into it. Who knows when it'll be solved...

• @mitzug27 said: I also purchased the season pass for PS3 yesterday. I completed episode 1 and proceeded to download 2, 3, and 4 episodes. I have downloaded the 3rd and 4th episodes but when I click the download tab for the 2nd episode there is nothing that appears on the screen. It doesn't show how large the file is or any option to download it, it's simply not there.

same thing happend to me!!!!!!

• This is extremly dissapointing. The entire purpose of the PS store is the conveinence of downloading a game and enabling the purchaser to engage in gameplay instantly. I too cannot download episode 2 after buying a 20$ season pass. My entire gameplay has been ruined and I expect a full refund for the season. My user name on PS3 is RHYNOSEVEN. Expect a refund promptly.

• @tubby1138 said: same thing happened to me!!!!!!

Same Here...Any time frame on how long it normally takes to fix these type of issues?

• do not know how long it takes. this is the first and last time i buy any thing off the psn store!!!!

Add Comment