User Avatar Image

Who Do You Think Is A Better Leader

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 653 users

I Just wanna ask every one who do you think is a better leader in the walking dead series?(Sorry if i dont get them all)

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee. Mostly because I tend to agree with all the decisions he makes. :P

• all the leaders have there faults but idk who'd i choose

• Considering that we get to make the decisions as Lee, why not choose him as the best leader?

Rick- Are you talking about tv Rick or comic Rick? The comic Rick has grown into a scared man that's afraid to do anything. Surprised he's still alive. Hell, his own kid is shaping up to be a better leader than he is. Tv Rick is great, but he still has his own faults.

Shane- Really? This guy seems like he would eventually kill off everyone in the group if it means to have Carl and Lori all to himself.

Kenny- Guy is cool, but we'd be screwed.

Lilly- Lilly was a great leader apart from blatant group relations. I didn't like how she handled the food rations, but I admired her perseverance.

• Rick from the show i think hes cooler his son from the show is just stupid. Uh agree with you but my lee i wouldn't agree with some of my choices 100%

• Rick is the best I think, but I've only read up to Issue #90, so he might be different now from what I remember. He and his group completely destroyed the Governor's army during the prison assault and he managed to get everyone to D.C. ok..

Shane was going to get everyone killed waiting outside Atlanta for a rescue that would never come.

Lee is player controlled. In some games he'd be a rgeat leader, and in others he would get everyone killed.

Kenny can think on his feet, but for long term survival he would be useless.

Lilly fails to inspire confidence and keep up morale, although she's pretty good at longterm survival. The rationing was smart, if not the way she handled it.

• I think Lilly's only real flaw was Larry.

Take him out of the equation (and I don't mean with a salt-lick) and I think she'd get the job done... as it was, all her choices were around him and his safety.

• @Zeruis said: Considering that we get to make the decisions as Lee, why not choose him as the best leader?

Rick- Are you talking about tv Rick or comic Rick? The comic Rick has grown into a scared man that's afraid to do anything. Surprised he's still alive. Hell, his own kid is shaping up to be a better leader than he is. Tv Rick is great, but he still has his own faults.

Shane- Really? This guy seems like he would eventually kill off everyone in the group if it means to have Carl and Lori all to himself.

Kenny- Guy is cool, but we'd be screwed.

Lilly- Lilly was a great leader apart from blatant group relations. I didn't like how she handled the food rations, but I admired her perseverance.

lilly sucks

• @TheNNerdGamer said: lilly sucks

They could have starved without her rationing you know...

• if the world ends this year plz be in a ZA

• Out of everyone? Lilly is, she wasn't completely heartless, she just didn't want the group poking around in other survivors business and wanted to keep the group out of harms way.

Haven't seen Lee-tatorship yet, only lee-ocracy, so I can't cast a opinion on that.

@Rock114 said: They could have starved without her rationing you know...

I think they would have, its a definite for me.

@Rock114 said: maybe and nice name man :3

Thanks I guess

Let's think about this guys, moving and moving and moving like Kenny wants to do, will that even work? As far as I can tell in the comics it didn't, Kenny is a valuable group member, but even though Lilly seems to have a entire different set of morals than I do, she still seems the better leader... thats my opinion.

Add Comment