User Avatar Image

Case 4. Hmmm.

posted by Platypuss on - last edited - Viewed by 184 users

Didn't like this one bit - seemed far too artificial and staged. I can think of two primary reasons why this seemed illogical, and I'm sure there are more:

Why did the wheely-bin with tape suddenly appear outside the house later?

In real life the left-handed/right-handed assailant evidence would have been decided straight after processing the crime scene - it was horribly manufactured to leave the reveal right until the end.

Hoping that Case 5 is more realistic.

5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • About the left/right hand: how can a blind woman solve a crossword?? It should have been more logical when the daughter had solved it right handed....

• User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff

@Leny said: About the left/right hand: how can a blind woman solve a crossword?? It should have been more logical when the daughter had solved it right handed....

Exactly! How can a blind woman do a crossword?

But the evidence clearly indicates that she did indeed do a crosswrod puzzle. She uses her blindness as an alibi, but in fact she is exagerating her condition. The evidence however, never lies.

• Tee women was not 100% blind she could make ou things with light and dark senses and see but very very poorly i noticed alot of people dislike this case due to it not making sense about the womens blindness personally i really like this case it is one of my favs in the game and the end was really cool also

Add Comment