User Avatar Image

Order is insanely late.

posted by chrisff1989 on - last edited - Viewed by 286 users

The items I ordered were shipped on September 8th. It's now over a month later and there's no sign of them. This is totally unacceptable and you guys really need a better service (one that doesn't take a month, preferably).

Anyway, what do you suggest we do about my order? Refund? Reship?

11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Are you in the US or international? Domestic orders have a tracking number, so we can figure out exactly where it is. Unfortunately international orders don't and in some cases they have been taking 4-5 weeks, so there's a chance it's still in transit. Even so, it's been a long time and we'll gladly send you a replacement. Please email support@telltalegames.com with your order number (or your first/last name or the email address you used on the order, so we can look it up) and we'll take care of it for you.

• It's international. Thanks, I'll contact support immediately.

• I've just heard that the postal workers in UK - Royal Mail - are on strike, so if any of the orders has to go through there, that could be the delay.

They are expected to go on work again today october 10th, but no one knows just yet.

• [quote=t_a_o;43510]I've just heard that the postal workers in UK - Royal Mail - are on strike, so if any of the orders has to go through there, that could be the delay.

They are expected to go on work again today october 10th, but no one knows just yet.[/quote]

Don't count on it.

• That's a real bummer!
    I'm waiting for a 2-in-1 game pack to be shipped to me from there, guess i'll have to be patient :)
    Oh well, it's just Gabriel Knight 1+2, which I played back when they came out.
    My GK2 has vanished, so I bought it to have it in my collection again.

• The postal workers came back today. Though they are down for a few more 24hr strikes.

• I wouldn't count on getting packages when they're not meant to be striking. Didn't get any mail for days before the strike was meant to have started last thursday and they constantly change the times they're striking at.

That and you have to wait for the backlog of mail that they have as a result of the strike is being caught up on, which'll probably take longer then the non-strike periods.

Been waiting a long time for non telltale related parcels myself.

Although the postmen are being considerate enough not to strike on Sundays.

• [quote=Mister Flibble;43565]I wouldn't count on getting packages when they're not meant to be striking. Didn't get any mail for days before the strike was meant to have started last thursday and they constantly change the times they're striking at.

That and you have to wait for the backlog of mail that they have as a result of the strike is being caught up on, which'll probably take longer then the non-strike periods.

Been waiting a long time for non telltale related parcels myself.

Although the postmen are being considerate enough not to strike on Sundays.[/quote]

I get all the good mail on Sundays. ;)

• So my order should be reshipped today, right?

• Yes, I am going to the post office today.

Add Comment