User Avatar Image

I Think Clementine Is Going To Die

posted by Cxjo on - last edited - Viewed by 427 users

I have seen little to no people talk about Clementine dying... I'm thinking that they will come up with a crazy twist ending like:

- Save the Group
- Save Clementine but you will die slowly

What do you think?

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Depends if they are going to back down and not show a child dying, I can't see why they wouldn't as they showed Duck and the attic child being killed off. I don't think they will kill Clem off, I am just gonna think out the box for a second if her parents are alive and you find them I think the final choice will be who you spend your last moment with - The group - Christa, Omid, Kenny and Ben (If you saved him) or Clem and her parents however they do it I am expecting to get real emotional xD

• @AshTheZombie said: Depends if they are going to back down and not show a child dying, I can't see why they wouldn't as they showed Duck and the attic child being killed off. I don't think they will kill Clem off, I am just gonna think out the box for a second if her parents are alive and you find them I think the final choice will be who you spend your last moment with - The group - Christa, Omid, Kenny and Ben (If you saved him) or Clem and her parents however they do it I am expecting to get real emotional xD

Like I said, you would not expect her too die...

• Yeah, I can see how they could twist it, However they do it I am sure it will be a brilliant scene. :-)

• With Lee dying, I really doubt Clem would die as well. Lee still has to have his Dying Moment of Awesome saving everyone he can after all.:cool:

• @Phoenix VII said: With Lee dying, I really doubt Clem would die as well. Lee still has to have his Dying Moment of Awesome saving everyone he can after all.:cool:

Dude, this is TellTale, for all we know the only survivor could be Ben LOL.

• @Cxjo said: Dude, this is TellTale, for all we know the only survivor could be Ben LOL.

I'd actually be okay with that :D

But regarding the thread, I think they'd go that far. People wouldn't expect her to die, because Lee has to save her, it would be a shame to see him fail. But like other people said, if they do kill her, I'm pretty sure they'll make it a brilliant scene.

• There is a outcome with a dead clem and a outcome with a living clem.
    But sadly you will die in both cases.

The biggest choice will be what will you do with Clem. leave her with your unstable group, A group of strangers, you leave her alone or oh wel, eat her.

• At the end, the deads always win

• @Cxjo said: Dude, this is TellTale, for all we know the only survivor could be Ben LOL.

Would be quite a funny twist, honestlly.

• clem dying should be upon your choices

Add Comment