To the designers of this game, here are some suggestions for a next game:
1. Make it so that players have to photograph every single piece of evidence, just like on the show.
2. During levels, put in those ghostly reconstructions.
3. Put in special appearances in the lab (ie, Hodges, Det. Sofia Curtis, David the coroner etc)
4. Include a gun in the toolkit and make a couple of the levels so that the player will need to draw the weapon.
5. Include ALS light in the toolkit.
6. Maybe get Bungie to do the next CSI game (they created Halo 3 after all!)
7. Don't program in-game hints, but instead, post a walkthrough online.
8. Include a mini-game where players have to shoot into a tube to get a bullet.
9. Include mini-game where players squirt chemical into a tiny bottle, then drag the bottle into a whirling machine
10. Include crying and yelling in the interrogation room.
11. Make it so that players have to drag and drop evidence over witnesses to get them to talk about them.
12. Get Capt. Brass at the crime scene.
13. Put at least 6 suspects in each level.
14. Make dialogue references to the miniature killer, Grissom/Sara relationship etc.
PS- One other thing! After I uninstalled CSI Hard Evidence from my computer, the desktop shortcut won't delete or go in the Trash. U developers should try to fix that game glitch next time.