User Avatar Image

Kenny...(SPOILERS)

posted by Foinikas on - last edited - Viewed by 613 users

At first I thought he would turn out to be a good character.

But right now I think he's just extra luggage.

You see...I just reached the train part in Episode 3 and...Kenny hasn't been anything but an egoistic moron.

When he grabbed Duck in the first episode and ran away I thought...ok he might prove himself a valuable friend and ally in the future.

Then at the farm when Andy's brother is pointing a rifle at me,he stayed hidden behind the door until Lily shoots him(or whoever it was).

Then in Episode 3 the door falls on me and he doesn't do a thing to help me fight the zombies.

All he talks about is his family and how he wants to get away from the group.

Not to mention he just killed Lilly's dad while I was trying to revive him!

Darn man,he's just extra luggage.

What would you guys do if you were trapped in a Zombie Apocalypse with someone like Kenny,as egoistic and stupid as Kenny I mean?Hmm?

Stupid Kenny...

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Kae

I think whether or not a person thinks Kenny is a good character or an annoying one really depends ultimately on the choices they make. Kenny sure can hold a grudge though, but I generally like him.

• You...you do realize that for some people Kenny is a dependable best friend, right?

• User Avatar Image
    Kae

@Sweater Snake said: You...you do realize that for some people Kenny is a dependable best friend, right?

Yeah, in retrospect, I actually think they've done a pretty good job with this. I mean, people seem pretty firmly on one side or the other as far as Kenny is concerned.

• As a character he is 100% necessary for the story because the story of the game and the series is realistic.You know...people die no matter how strong or weak they are,no matter how cute or sexy or annoying or adorable or smart they are.

Kenny is a good character in the game in the meaning of interesting.But as a person he acts like an egoist sissy who always lets Lee down while demanding he supports him always.

At least....that's how is in in Episode 3 the train part that I've reached so far I mean...right?

• @Foinikas said: As a character he is 100% necessary for the story because the story of the game and the series is realistic.You know...people die no matter how strong or weak they are,no matter how cute or sexy or annoying or adorable or smart they are.

Kenny is a good character in the game in the meaning of interesting.But as a person he acts like an egoist sissy who always lets Lee down while demanding he supports him always.

At least....that's how is in in Episode 3 the train part that I've reached so far I mean...right?

I meant; due to the choices I made he saved me from most of the instances you pointed out. To me he's not just interesting. He's a good friend and someone I can trust to help me no matter what.

• Wait he can actually save you instead of just looking around like a sissy?For example in the barn where Andy's brother is about to shoot you?

• @Foinikas said: Wait he can actually save you instead of just looking around like a sissy?For example in the barn where Andy's brother is about to shoot you?

Yeah man he slams him with a door and sickle's that mofo.

• Despite the fact I think Kenny is a punk bitch, I may do a playthrough where I'm his bitch and do everything he wants... I'd like to see what Kenny is capable of.

• @Sweater Snake said: Yeah man he slams him with a door and sickle's that mofo.

So the choices DO make a difference....

• @Foinikas said: So the choices DO make a difference....

Yep.

Add Comment