User Avatar Image

This really suprised me.

posted by lucid616 on - last edited - Viewed by 830 users

When I completed episode 2 and I was among the small percentage of people who had killed both St. Johns Brothers.... What is wrong with people!! They would have eaten you alive lest they had the chance!!!

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They killed the first one then seen sad Clem, so spared the second one

• I didn't want Clementine to see. She was already plenty upset at me for killing Larry, which was necessary; killing two brothers who are defenseless in some way and do not pose an active threat isn't something I wanted to show her.

• @slough said: I didn't want Clementine to see. She was already plenty upset at me for killing Larry, which was necessary; killing two brothers who are defenseless in some way and do not pose an active threat isn't something I wanted to show her.

Yeah but they ate part of your group and were going to kill/eat them all but one (Clem wouldn't have been the one as no real meat and Andy said that). If these aren't the people who deserved to die who the hell is. I mean there is no Law and Order to take care of these types and leaving them to their own devices is hardly a plan either. If we saw the zombies eating them then no problem with me but if there is even the chance they live...well then that would be a chance for us to die and fuck that

• Leaving andy alive is a worse wrong than killing him and danny because they are just going to kill more people and possibly get you eventually. No thanks Ill kill them and show my group how to deal with problems right away. Like people who cut the legs off mark and were GOING TO KILL ALL OF US!!!

• @lucid616 said: Leaving andy alive is a worse wrong than killing him and danny because they are just going to kill more people and possibly get you eventually. No thanks Ill kill them and show my group how to deal with problems right away. Like people who cut the legs off mark and were GOING TO KILL ALL OF US!!!

I killed Danny and I wish Clem hadn't seen it, but killing Andy after that is just pointless. The guy was worse than Kenny when Katjaa killed herself and you had to shoot Duck. Plus, what's one guy against a group of armed people? And I think Danny was done for either way. I'd like to see how they'd release him from that trap... and even if they did, he wouldn't be walking properly again so early. And then there were the bandits, who were already attacking the farm at the beginning of the episode... the remaining St John's wouldn't be able to supply them again as well as they could before, so I don't think they were gonna be fine either way.

• I didn't feel bad about killing the St Johns, and I too was surprised how few people killed them. The St Johns were a danger not only to your group but to anyone who met them.

However, as I thought about it more, I regretted how it was done. There was no reason for Lee to decide on his own (it should have been put to a vote) and people could have decided whether they wanted to watch the executions or not. Kids didn't need to see it.

The people who just wanted to get their group and leave the St Johns alive are pretty irresponsible. And the people who wanted the St Johns to be eaten by zombies (instead of executed) are into revenge, not justice.

• I killed him because I was mad haha.

• I did not kill the first because he was trapped in a bear trap anyway with two sickle marks in his chest, I did not kill the second because i had already beaten him damn well to near death and then noticed the incoming walkers.

• @Perfect_Cell said: I did not kill the first because he was trapped in a bear trap anyway with two sickle marks in his chest, I did not kill the second because i had already beaten him damn well to near death and then noticed the incoming walkers.

on danny i wasn't sure there was another choice...thought it was just what had to be done (as I did with the leg choppy scene in start of ep 2) I didn't scan to check if anything else was clickable.

with Andy I hit him once and my mouse flew across the screen so then he pushed me over. I fought him off by kicking him into the fence just kinda zapping him. he got up and started yelling still looking damn strong, so i picked up his rifle and put it to good use. I barely feel like anything but the bullet affected him. he was another Larry IMO

Add Comment