User Avatar Image

This really suprised me.

posted by lucid616 on - last edited - Viewed by 916 users

When I completed episode 2 and I was among the small percentage of people who had killed both St. Johns Brothers.... What is wrong with people!! They would have eaten you alive lest they had the chance!!!

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @dubesor said: Also the way they have set up the potential killing of Andy seemed like a choice between your group or selfish rage.

I don't see how it could. My anger at the St. Johns was spent after killing Danny, Brenda, and rearranging Andy's face, my Lee at least was considering the safety of the group when he killed Andy and I think most of the players that killed him did so for similar reasons. The world is hostile enough to Lee's group as it is without giving a decidedly hostile group a second chance to come after you, especially since Danny's and Andy's mother dies due to Lee's actions no matter what which I think would give them a very strong incentive if the generator didn't magically fail at the end.

• I killed both brothers. Sure, Danny is caught in a bear trap. But for all I know, his brother has a blowtorch, and the second I leave him his brother will free him, and then he's a danger again. With Andy, I decided to kill him before I ever saw walkers getting into the farm. Again, I felt he would be dangerous if left alive. He could have had a gun stashed nearby, and starting firing on my group the second I turned my back. These two have just chopped off my friends legs and caused his death, then locked up most of the rest of our group to be killed later. I wasn't taking any chances with them.

• Yeah, but eaten alive by zombies is way more painful then being instantly killed by a pitchfork or getting electrocuted/shot. Also their blood won't be on your hands :3

• @dustpuffs said: I killed both brothers. Sure, Danny is caught in a bear trap. But for all I know, his brother has a blowtorch, and the second I leave him his brother will free him, and then he's a danger again. With Andy, I decided to kill him before I ever saw walkers getting into the farm. Again, I felt he would be dangerous if left alive. He could have had a gun stashed nearby, and starting firing on my group the second I turned my back. These two have just chopped off my friends legs and caused his death, then locked up most of the rest of our group to be killed later. I wasn't taking any chances with them.

Exactly. :cool:

• Enough blood had been shed in the meat locker. When I was fighting with Andy, he begged for Lee to kill him. Rather than doing what he wanted, I left him. Got happy when I found out that he was about to be eaten by zombies.

• Killed both of them. I was just angry, I guess.

• @bonus20pts said: Killed both of them. I was just angry, I guess.

Me too but in the ZA I believe it's just called surviving truth be told:) I reacted as I would normally to a crazy group member eating family...I fucking closed shop on their dairy! No way was I gonna just let em turn, get up and continue eating humans. Would've given everyone a headshot if I could. they don't deserve my mercy, just a bullet. But in the real world I so don't kill people...until the walkers come then watch out. If you try to eat my group you are so gutted:p

• I didn't want Clem to see Lee killing, so I sparred em both. I knew the Zombies would get them if I sparred them, so that was justice enough

• The thing is that people don´t assume their first choice so they re-play to do that.

I didn´t knew clem was watching and I killed him, but I let my choice because that´s what I really wanted to do.

BTW, I never reload my choices, that sucks for me !

• @trd84 said: They killed the first one then seen sad Clem, so spared the second one

The one and only time I ever reloaded a decision.

Add Comment