User Avatar Image

My most Unpopular decisions..

posted by lucid616 on - last edited - Viewed by 733 users

Episode 1 - I GAVE Irene the gun - 45 % :(

Episode 2 - Killing Both St. John Bro's - 17 % :)

Episode 3 - I DID NOT shoot Duck - 20 % :eek:

Episode 4 - Letting Ben fall - 37 % :cool:

Episode 5 - ? :confused:

What about you??

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I had only one of the same unpopular descisions as you,I gave Irene the gun.

• Episode 1 : gave Irene the gun
    Episode 4: didn't kill the attic boy

but I don't know the percentage anymore. It seems like I choose very popular decissions most times..

• i stomped that little boys head. but his face at the end made me laugh

• I gave Irene the gun and I let Ben fall. Other than that I seem to choose similar decisions as others :)

• Left Dave to die - 15%:eek: Not Lee's finest moment. I tried the trap, then the chain and got in two hits with the axe on his leg before time ran out. Ugh.

Shot Jolene - 12%. All I can say is do not point a loaded weapon at Lee.

Killed both St. John brothers - 17%. :D would do it again in a heart beat too.

Let Ben die - 37%. :D no mercy for traitors!

• Some of you guys gave your group's only firearm, to a mentally unstable woman you just met?

Ignoring the million ways that can go horribly wrong, the absolute best case scenario is that she actually does shoot herself.... When you've just spent 10 minutes trying to creatively kill walkers as quietly as possible so as not to attract more.

This seems like terrible logic and incredibly reckless decision making to me.

• @PeopleSandwich said: Some of you guys gave your group's only firearm, to a mentally unstable woman you just met?

Ignoring the million ways that can go horribly wrong, the absolute best case scenario is that she actually does shoot herself.... When you've just spent 10 minutes trying to creatively kill walkers as quietly as possible so as not to attract more.

This seems like terrible logic and incredibly reckless decision making to me.

Irene wasn't unstable, she acted like anyone who knows they're going to become a walker would if they don't go into denial, IMO.

Anyway, my less popular decisions were giving the gun to Irene, trying to save Shawn, and apparently siding with Kenny in 1; killing Jolene (she was unstable, aiming a crossbow on me, and threatened to shoot me...I'm not trying my luck with a combination like that), and the brothers in 2; I shot the girl, left Lilly on the road, and talked Kenny down in 3; and in 4 the bells tolled for Ben.

• I wonder if anyone can beat my low scores...

Episode 1 - 23% C'mon,Doug deserves to live too!

Episode 2 - 15% Teacher left behind, I like to evaluate all the options first, sorry Dave...

Episode 3 - 11% Chose to leave with Lilly.Taking Clem and leaving with a friend and a fellow murderer, hoping for a fresh start for the three of them, seemed more appealing than staying with the ongoing misery of a dying child,a idiotic traitor and a redneck who hated Lee...
    sorry Katjaa.

Episode 4 - 8% Finally telling a guy who left my Lee to die TWICE, and who valued his grudge more than an innocent small girl's life, to go Fuck himself!
    Petty-yes but also very satisfying.

• I tried to save shawn, gave Irene the gun, left Lilly on the side of the road and did let Kenny kill the boy in the house. I think that was all

Add Comment