Menu
User Avatar Image

Please don't kill Lee.

posted by TunkTunk on - last edited - Viewed by 998 users

Ok so I just finished episode 4, loved it, so tense and amazing.

This video game has to be one of my favorite games ever. Sure the gameplay isn't anything groundbreaking, but I love point and click adventure games.
The story is just incredible, in my honest opinion this should have been the story for the actual TV series.

The voice acting, perfect.
Character development, just stunning.

The way the game brings out emotions in the players is just fantastic. I mean in episode 4 when you found that child walked in the attic....geez....tugged the old heart strings you know!

Anyway, I've grown quite attached to the characters, more so then any other game I've ever played. I simply love Lee, Clem and Kenny, but I know deep down that one will die.

The relationship between Clem and Lee is just so incredibly sweet that I really don't want to see either of them die. If one has to die, I guess I'd rather see Kenny selflessly sacrifice himself to save Lee and Clem. Sort of a "My families gone, but you could still have one Lee, Run!!". Thats how I see it.

I know with what happened to Lee at the end of episode 4 probably means he won't make it...but...I dunno TellTale...save him? :D

Anyway thats just my opinions, feel free to share your thoughts.
Thanks!

P.S: Carley!!!!!................... :(

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Teltale is making a realistic game not fantasy. Im pretty sure he'll die.

• Lee is doomed

Still I think episode 5 will be a mixture of who you have in your group and then challenges/puzzles

Maybe having Kenny will allow him to distract geeks

And either if you have a big group or are very quick and good at puzzles you will save Clem and if you don't you will permanently die

Ps. Doug :(

• @Dragash1 said: Teltale is making a realistic game not fantasy. Im pretty sure he'll die.

Lee surviving wouldn't make the game fantasy.

Also remember they are making a story intended to pull in peoples emotions, a big cliffhanger ending with Lee just surviving would have everyone jumping to buy Season 2 when its out.

So think about it that way.

Doesn't have to be all Doom and Gloom.

• he's a black man. the powers at be never let black men live happily ever after in their world of fiction.

• Yes,I wanted to ask you guys in Telltale to think about it seriously.

PLEASE!Don't kill Lee.

We know it's a realistic game.We know it's supposed to have lots of emotional scenes and that people can die there.

But PLEASE!You've killed so many other characters that it's dramatic enough already.
    Katjaa,Duck,Carley....and so many others.

Please do NOT let Lee die.Think about it: He's the only incredibly liked video-game BLACK character in ages!He's one of the best gaming characters of the last few years.

Please you CANNOT let either Lee nor Clementine die!We went with you Telltale,we accepted the fact that you killed lots of other good characters but do not make us all disappointed in the end of the first season!

Lee is a very lovable not just likeable,character.

• @Foinikas said: Yes,I wanted to ask you guys in Telltale to think about it seriously.

PLEASE!Don't kill Lee.

We know it's a realistic game.We know it's supposed to have lots of emotional scenes and that people can die there.

But PLEASE!You've killed so many other characters that it's dramatic enough already.
    Katjaa,Duck,Carley....and so many others.

Please do NOT let Lee die.Think about it: He's the only incredibly liked video-game BLACK character in ages!He's one of the best gaming characters of the last few years.

Please you CANNOT let either Lee nor Clementine die!We went with you Telltale,we accepted the fact that you killed lots of other good characters but do not make us all disappointed in the end of the first season!

Lee is a very lovable not just likeable,character.

This.

Yes yes blah blah its meant to be realistic but come on...
    Lee is awesome...

• One of the best characters in YEARS dude!And rarely has a black character been so much loved in video-game history.Right?

• @Foinikas said: One of the best characters in YEARS dude!And rarely has a black character been so much loved in video-game history.Right?

Yeah, he is pretty awesome.

• Guys, just like a walker bite, it's too late to change what has already happened.
    The 5 stages of grief
    Denial
    Anger
    Bargaining <--- where you currently are
    Depression
    Acceptance <--- where you need to be if you want to have a chance at saving Clem!

• @marcu5 said: he's a black man. the powers at be never let black men live happily ever after in their world of fiction.

Pretty sure Murtaugh survived the Lethal Weapon series. Or are we just labeling Telltale as racist with no evidence whatsoever?

Add Comment