User Avatar Image

Guy on the walkie talkie & Clem's parents

posted by NicoleRaye on - last edited - Viewed by 367 users

I have a theory. Clementine's parents were in Savannah when the outbreak happened.. Oberson (the leader of Crawford) quarantined Crawford from the rest of the city.. he recruited people that he felt were strong enough to survive the outbreak.. Clem's parents were amongst the people that Oberson recruited.. when the walkers started to take over Crawford Oberson just disappeared out of nowhere. I think Oberson is the one that's been talking to Clementine on the walkie talkie. Why else would somebody have it? What are your thoughts?

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @NicoleRaye said: I have a theory. Clementine's parents were in Savannah when the outbreak happened.. Oberson (the leader of Crawford) quarantined Crawford from the rest of the city.. he recruited people that he felt were strong enough to survive the outbreak.. Clem's parents were amongst the people that Oberson recruited.. when the walkers started to take over Crawford Oberson just disappeared out of nowhere. I think Oberson is the one that's been talking to Clementine on the walkie talkie. Why else would somebody have it? What are your thoughts?

I'm pretty sure Oberson was the walker hanged on the bell, the one that grabs Ben, y'know? I think this was confirmed by TTG or by a guy that was messing around with the files, but I'm not sure.

• Oberson is the walker hanging from the bell.
    He either killed himself when Crawford fell, or his people turned on him and hanged him.

• @Viser said: I'm pretty sure Oberson was the walker hanged on the bell, the one that grabs Ben, y'know? I think this was confirmed by TTG or by a guy that was messing around with the files, but I'm not sure.

I haven't been reading too much about this game or researching. I just thought it was weird lol. I'm trying to figure out who it is though. My mom thinks it's Hershel on the walkie talkie which could be true also.

• I don't think the walkie talkie guy is from Savannah. I think he snuck on the back of the train. And he knows about clems parents because she was fake talking to them when he picked up her signal.

• Well how did the person get the walkie talkie in the first place?

• @NicoleRaye said: I haven't been reading too much about this game or researching. I just thought it was weird lol. I'm trying to figure out who it is though. My mom thinks it's Hershel on the walkie talkie which could be true also.

But it's also because of his appearance, they look very similar, which is why a lot of people think he's Oberson. But yeah, I'm fairly sure it is. And it can't be Hershel, because he's part of the comics. They (Hershel and his family) have never been to Savannah, and by this time, I think they're all at the prison with Rick.
    Personally, I don't think we've met that guy yet, which is why I think it's pretty much impossible to guess who it is.

• @NicoleRaye said: Well how did the person get the walkie talkie in the first place?

I think there is a third walkie, owned by clems parents. In episode one she says "I have my walkie, in case they try that way," but at that time Glenn had the other walkie. That might mean, she is hoping fro a call from her parents personel walkie, which they brought with them to Savannah

• @MesterF said: I think there is a third walkie, owned by clems parents. In episode one she says "I have my walkie, in case they try that way," but at that time Glenn had the other walkie. That might mean, she is hoping fro a call from her parents personel walkie, which they brought with them to Savannah

I think that too. Whoever that's been talking to Clem must have gotten the walkie talkie from her parents. Which is the reason why the guy feels a need to say he has Clem's parents just to keep her talking to him.

• Whoever it is sure knows Savannah like the back of his hand to be wandering around watching them without getting caught.

• @NicoleRaye said: Well how did the person get the walkie talkie in the first place?

it is an expensive walkie talkie (pointed out by Christa) they have more than one frequency, its not a toy walkie talkie that you buy in a set and even if it was, he may be using radio equipment not a walkie talkie

Add Comment