User Avatar Image

Your Team for Ep. 5

posted by ElderBoss on - last edited - Viewed by 117 users

How significant do you believe the choice of who to take with you to rescue Clem will be? If I leave one character behind, say Kenny, does this mean that Kenny will not feature in my Ep. 5 playthrough?

I'm asking because I want to see plenty of each character, but I can't help but feel I should leave someone to look after the boat...

Any thoughts?

I've yet to make this decision in my playthrough, but I thought it would be kind of cool for Kenny and Lee to go it alone - the last survivors of the original group teaming up to rescue Clementine.

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I took everyone,but I think if you really want to leave someone to protect the boat I would suggest leaving Kenny.Though I think the boat will be alright alone for a while.

• I'm on my own. I left everyone at the boat. At least if I don't make it back, they'll be safe.

Hopefully I can get Clem to the boat on time. I don't know what's going to happen to me. Perhaps I will stay to face my fate as I watch them sail into the sunset.

• I have Omid, Christa and Ben. I really like Ben's character and I'm hoping he's gonna do something for a change, but Gary Whitta keeps saying he feels worse for the people that went alone or only with Ben... goddammit TTG, leave Ben alone, the boy's been through enough D:

• I have Omid, Christa & Ben... Kenny can carry the boat on his old back and should hope no one ring the bell. lol

• Well, if anyone were to be left behind to protect the boat, Kenny would be the ideal one. He's already proven that he can handle himself, and since it was his idea he'd probably protect it the fiercest of anyone else. Although I'm sure nothing will happen to it immediately after the group leaves. Since he's coming with me, as well as Christa and Omid (Ben is dead in my canon playthrough), I can't help but feel that leaving the boat alone will have dire consequences at the end of the episode.

• I have Omid, Christa, and Ben. I was happy to take anyone I could, but Kenny was dead against going. Seems I've rubbed him the wrong way one time too many.

• @Saoralba131 said: I took everyone,but I think if you really want to leave someone to protect the boat I would suggest leaving Kenny.Though I think the boat will be alright alone for a while.

Of all the characters with you I believe, despite constantly having his back, that Kenny is the only character who would take the boat and leave without you. He has consistently shown himself to be a coward.

• @Viser said: I have Omid, Christa and Ben. I really like Ben's character and I'm hoping he's gonna do something for a change, but Gary Whitta keeps saying he feels worse for the people that went alone or only with Ben... goddammit TTG, leave Ben alone, the boy's been through enough D:

I know everything "bens" fault he needs to do something if he doesn't he was a waist of hope. Really i think TT just overdoing it with ben give him a break
    plus i have everyone

• I do wonder how significant the groups would be. Maybe we could actually have a "tailored" episode 5? I doubt it. :p

• I have everyone with me at the moment. There was no way I was leaving Kenny behind with the boat. I just have a disturbing feeling that he'd betray us all by taking the boat and leaving everyone behind.

Wasn't going to leave Ben behind either as I feel he'd find a way to burn the house down and bow up the boat after somehow finding a way to hurl the earth into the sun.

Add Comment