User Avatar Image

Lol when walking dead came out, I thought it was a cheap ripoff of "Left 4 Dead" haha

posted by crysisnova on - last edited - Viewed by 577 users

Haha boy, was I dead wrong. What was your reactions when this game released and gone golden?

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • this game def. surprised me, it really took the spirit of the comic book and made their story really well....the activision walking dead game tho will probably be a left 4 dead ripoff and make tons more than TTG's walking dead

• [quote=tonyyy123;707440]this game def. Surprised me, it really took the spirit of the comic book and made their story really well....the activision walking dead game tho will probably be a left 4 dead ripoff and make tons more than ttg's walking dead[/quote]

[quote=tonyyy123;707440]the activision walking dead game tho will probably be a left 4 dead ripoff[/quote]

[quote=tonyyy123;707440]activision[/quote]

[quote=tonyyy123;707440]walking dead[/quote]

[quote=tonyyy123;707440]left 4 dead ripoff[/quote]

kill it. Kill it with fire

• Good lord, what was Kirkman thinking giving Activision the rights?

• Let Activision make their own version of The Walking Dead I'll buy that game see what i think of it and still continue playing TTL's The Walking Dead just because I really want to know what happens next in episode 5 and the rest of the second, third, fourth, so-on seasons. If TellTaleGames would make more The Walking Dead Game seasons which I'm kinda grew into liking the game.

• Don't hate on the Activision TWD. You just know that every review of that game is going to contain some variation of "but if you want to experience a real Walking Dead game, check out Telltale's recently released version." It'll be good advertising.

• i heard in an interview with Kirkman that he has nothing to do with the activision game, AMC are the ones behind this game...im assuming hes just gonna get paid for it with no creative input from his side

• I saw this game on ps3 so i thought Hhah Some noobs are trying to make a good zombie game, when i played the demo I was like OMG The Best Zombie game ever :D

• Guys, Activision is not making a Walking Dead game, they're just publishing it. It's being made by the same guys who made Kinect Star Wars.

• @Viner16 said: Good lord, what was Kirkman thinking giving Activision the rights?

I'm guessing he was thinking "CHACHING!$!$!$!$!$!$!" :p Honestly, I can't fault him for that at all.

As for what I thought when I first heard about telltales the walking dead? "Finally a zombie game with a focus on story!"

Add Comment