User Avatar Image

Clementine as the main protagonist for season two?

posted by Chrizza on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Or would that be too odd?

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Actually....maybe take the story 7 or 8 years down the line when shes 16-18, and shes a zombie-apocalypse hardened young woman and a great zombie slayer, and with her group of people, and her lucky blue shirt(lees) she keeps as a memento of her hero. Coudle be done well if done right.

• Not really, 7 or 8 eight years is far too much. Kirkman hasn't gotten that far with the comics, so there isn't a way to know what's the world gonna be like in 7~8 years.

• @lucid616 said: Actually....maybe take the story 7 or 8 years down the line when shes 16-18, and shes a zombie-apocalypse hardened young woman and a great zombie slayer, and with her group of people, and her lucky blue shirt(lees) she keeps as a memento of her hero. Coudle be done well if done right.

That was my first thought too, it wouldn't be odd at all in that way.

But it would be hard to explain zombies lasting for so long. How much time has passed in the comics?

• @Viser said: Not really, 7 or 8 eight years is far too much. Kirkman hasn't gotten that far with the comics, so there isn't a way to know what's the world gonna be like in 7~8 years.

That doesnt mean it cant be done, star wars for instance has tons of cannonical material from all over the time line. I know this isnt the star wars franchise, but with kirkmans approval theres no reason it cant be done. Plus id like to see how they treat a generation of babys born to an infected population, are the babys sick, is it the end for humanity, what is the state of the world. The opening cinematic to set up the story would be amazing, flashback sequences of Clementine growing up and major impasses in her life. The human race 8 years after Zombie D-DAY, All those things would be awesome. Or the same old were running from zombies story that the comics tv show and now games(fsp shooter out soon) perpetuate.

• @Chrizza said: That was my first thought too, it wouldn't be odd at all in that way.

But it would be hard to explain zombies lasting for so long. How much time has passed in the comics?

Well they debuted some 10 years ago but i dont knwo youd have to google, i havent read the comics, just seen the show played this game and read the comics wiki.

• I've said similar.. Perhaps Molly could teach Clem her ninja way's and have Clem as a young adult lead in season 2.

• You're all assuming Clem will survive. I really, really hope you're right, but as this is "The Walking Dead", that assumption may be totally wrong. I hated not having Clem in this episode (left her at the house), and now that she's been kidnapped, I'm really freaking the hell out.

I have a 5 year old daughter, and I think Clementine's character has made this game a more personal and emotional experience than any other game I've ever played. The writing for this game is really top-notch, but I'm almost SCARED to play Episode 5.

• @Moragami said: You're all assuming Clem will survive. I really, really hope you're right, but as this is "The Walking Dead", that assumption may be totally wrong. I hated not having Clem in this episode (left her at the house), and now that she's been kidnapped, I'm really freaking the hell out.

I have a 5 year old daughter, and I think Clementine's character has made this game a more personal and emotional experience than any other game I've ever played. The writing for this game is really top-notch, but I'm almost SCARED to play Episode 5.

Your right, there's no way for us to know Clem's fate yet. After her vote siding with Ben, he could verywell be the cause of her demise or even be her savior.

But this being TWD we all can speculate every possible senerio, but til EP5 is out we'll just have to wait for the answers!

• I hope she dies off so this damn question will quit being asked.

• No. I really dislike this idea. I hope they pick a new set of a character and we hopefully see more of a backround of another character in the comic book series.

Add Comment