User Avatar Image

I figured out why the 2nd chapter from Ep5 is called Twice Shy!

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 207 users

Christa gets bitten!! Think about it. "Once bitten, twice shy": if she gets bit and they can't help her, her baby will also die ( Get it? TWICE ). Not to mention the picture looks like a woman getting bit. Or... it could be Lee not letting either her or Molly (those are the only 2 women alive in the game) getting bit by getting himself bit ( TWICE ).

What do you guys think?

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This may be true. However, I think the episode should be focusing on ONE person's bite. I think the chapter comes from the popular idiom "Once bitten, twice shy." This refers to the idea that you have had an unpleasant experience, and you will likely avoid the same situation in the future.

  • @Zeruis said: This may be true. However, I think the episode should be focusing on ONE person's bite. I think the chapter comes from the popular idiom "Once bitten, twice shy." This refers to the idea that you have had an unpleasant experience, and you will likely avoid the same situation in the future.



    You're probably right but that comes back to my 2nd prediction. What if it's supposed to be irony like the "Guess who's coming to dinner?" achievement?

  • i'd say both molly and christa are pregnant
    christa is obvious that she's pregnant
    molly you have to figure out for your self
    but its also obvious cause she gets raped by doctor on the 3rd tape

  • @That1Guy said: Christa's bitten!! Think about it. "Once bitten, twice shy": if she gets bit and they can't help her, her baby will also die ( Get it? TWICE ). Not to mention the picture looks like a woman getting bit. Or... it could be Lee not letting either her or Molly (those are the only 2 women alive in the game) getting bit by getting himself bit ( TWICE ).

    What do you guys think?



    I am just wondering what picture do you mean?

  • @TheNNerdGamer said: i'd say both molly and christa are pregnant
    christa is obvious that she's pregnant
    molly you have to figure out for your self
    but its also obvious cause she gets raped by doctor on the 3rd tape



    Quick correction, she wasn't raped by the doctor she was having sex with the doctor as part of a deal, Molly said she would have sex with the doctor if he gave her medication for her sisters diabetes whilst in Crawford, but the doctor is too scared to do it in case Oberson finds out, so he has sex with her and doesn't give her any meds, when the tape starts (the third one you put in the camcorder) you see Molly putting her jacket back on and Logan (the doctor) zipping his trousers back up.

  • @TWDFTW said: Quick correction, she wasn't raped by the doctor she was having sex with the doctor as part of a deal, Molly said she would have sex with the doctor if he gave her medication for her sisters diabetes whilst in Crawford, but the doctor is too scared to do it in case Oberson finds out.



    so she's not pregnant?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

  • @TheNNerdGamer said: so she's not pregnant?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:



    no the girl from tapes 1 & 2 was pregnant (anna i believe) but molly was trying to get meds for her diabetic sister. After they have sex for the last time (tape 3) he tells her this is the last time he can get her meds as people have been noticing missing meds and he doesn't wanna get caught. Molly is only angry at him because without meds her sisters disease was made public and her sister was taken from her and either outright killed or kicked out, but if she was kicked out molly would have went with her so idk, thinking they put her on the posts outside the wall:( but no molly may be pregnant as she did have sex but nothing points that way during conversations.

  • @bdawgnit1785 said: no the girl from tapes 1 & 2 was pregnant (anna i believe) but molly was trying to get meds for her diabetic sister. After they have sex for the last time (tape 3) he tells her this is the last time he can get her meds as people have been noticing missing meds and he doesn't wanna get caught. Molly is only angry at him because without meds her sisters disease was made public and her sister was taken from her and either outright killed or kicked out, but if she was kicked out molly would have went with her so idk, thinking they put her on the posts outside the wall:( but no molly may be pregnant as she did have sex but nothing points that way during conversations.




    I have that ugly image of the doctor and molly doing stuuf

    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

  • @TheNNerdGamer said: I have that ugly image of the doctor and molly doing stuuf

    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:



    I sorry but at least Molly got to put it in him (pick in his back) a few times when she came across him again. He got his but eventually she got to get hers back from him. But yeah dude was way old(like 40's-50's) and molly seems like 19:( hes sick

Add Comment