User Avatar Image

When DID the outbreak start?

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 333 users

...

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • who knows.
    during summer i guess

  • I would assume about a week before Lee gets in the accident or else there wouldn't have been so many of them.

  • We will never know if Kirkman gets his way...

  • @Viner16 said: We will never know if Kirkman gets his way...

    I don't know if it really matters as far as the time when it started, I would like to know more about the beginning and how it spread without getting crushed by the military/cops/locals like in the original "Night of the Living Dead" at the end of the movie. Although eventually it did progress, the stoppage was only temporary.

    I would like to see the original "patient zero" and see how it gets out of control, as well as an explanation as to why all living humans are infected, was it a virus or something mystical?

  • @Demonseed said:
    I would like to see the original "patient zero" and see how it gets out of control, as well as an explanation as to why all living humans are infected, was it a virus or something mystical?

    That is what I was wondering, how everyone could become suddenly infected, it seems a little weird, but I guess it is just there to keep us guessing.

  • @TWDFTW said: That is what I was wondering, how everyone could become suddenly infected, it seems a little weird, but I guess it is just there to keep us guessing.

    No better way to keep us tuning in for more right?

  • @Demonseed said: I don't know if it really matters as far as the time when it started, I would like to know more about the beginning and how it spread without getting crushed by the military/cops/locals like in the original "Night of the Living Dead" at the end of the movie. Although eventually it did progress, the stoppage was only temporary.

    I would like to see the original "patient zero" and see how it gets out of control, as well as an explanation as to why all living humans are infected, was it a virus or something mystical?

    You will never get that explanation. Kirkman said we will probably never find out how the virus came about.

  • In this world no matter what happens, the dead shall rise. Hmm, sounds like something out the book of revelations. Not that i'm religious or anything.

    Everyone was just going on about their day when all of a sudden without warning comes instantaneous, widespread, global "infection"?

  • @crayzeedee said: In this world no matter what happens, the dead shall rise. Hmm, sounds like something out the book of revelations. Not that i'm religious or anything.

    Everyone was just going on about their day when all of a sudden without warning comes instantaneous, widespread, global "infection"?

    from my understanding:
    the zombie disease is already inside you.
    you die anyway possible without the brain dieing then you comeback.
    the bite only makes a sickness that makes the disease strong enough to kill you.

  • well according to the tapes in ep 4 October 10th is 83 days since the outbreak. Working backwards, that means it started on July 20th.

Add Comment