User Avatar Image

I couldn't do it

posted by fusedmass on - last edited - Viewed by 115 users

When I had a chance to kill that old guy in the meat freezer. I just couldn't kill him. She was crying and screaming. It was my second play through. It just hurts to do it again Let Kenny bash his brains with that brick.

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Your not alone my first 4 play throughs i didn't only recently did i kill larry

• Yeah, that was the only time I was truly frozen with indecision. In the end though, I sided with Kenny because my cursor was hovering over him when the timer was almost out. Smashing Larry's head in on the first playthrough is just emotionally terrible... but at the same time, I can see exactly why it needed to be done (depending on your point of view, of course). I felt like a terrible person afterward, especially after killing Danny as well...

• @Rock114 said: Yeah, that was the only time I was truly frozen with indecision. In the end though, I sided with Kenny because my cursor was hovering over him when the timer was almost out. Smashing Larry's head in on the first playthrough is just emotionally terrible... but at the same time, I can see exactly why it needed to be done (depending on your point of view, of course). I felt like a terrible person afterward, especially after killing Danny as well...

Me too especially when clem was watching i was like "oh sheet, damn it clem why were you hear to see this"

• I helped lilly because she was going apeship over her dad and I didn't want to throw a salt lick onto his head.

The achievement/trophie for that part of the game is so funny! 'Too much salt can kill you' I know I sound cruel for saying that, but I just had to laugh XD

• I didn't help kill Larry in my playthrough either, since I didn't know how ineffective CPR was for heart attacks at the time and I made my choice by impulse. Next time, I'll give him the salt lick treatment without a second thought.

• Before episode 2: That Larry bastard, I'm going to kill him as soon as possible!
    During episode 2: ...No. He has to live!

Before episode 3: Duck's such an annoying kid. Can't wait when he gets chomped!
    During episode 3: I'm so sorry, Duck...

Before episode 4: Ben, you no good son of a bitch. You're gone as soon as there's a chance to kill you!
    During episode 4: You're going to live, damn it. (Pulls Ben up.)

-Yeah, case in point. Telltale always surprises us.

• @Zeruis said: Before episode 2: That Larry bastard, I'm going to kill him as soon as possible!

Before episode 4: Ben, you no good son of a bitch. You're gone as soon as there's a chance to kill you!

TellTale, why??/ :D

• @Zeruis said: Before episode 2: That Larry bastard, I'm going to kill him as soon as possible!

My Play through was the exact same way :p

• My first playthrough I decided to help try to save Larry eventhough I vowed if I ever got the chance Id kill him myself. I just couldnt do. On my second save, when I do the opposite of my first choices, I killed him and I felt so awful during and afterward. It was the dragging Lilly off her dad's body while she screamed. Too cruel.

Add Comment