User Avatar Image

Cross Statistic Analysis: ST John Brothers/Ben decision

posted by Chanut_N on - last edited - Viewed by 270 users

I am interested in the relation between the two decisions.

Kill both and drop Ben
Kill both and save Ben (My choice)
Kill none and drop Ben
kill none and save Ben (Are you a saint or something?)
kill one of them and drop Ben
kill one of them and save Ben

What was your decisions?

PS. I killed both because and they deliberately killed Mark and they were also very insincere. I saved Ben because I would never deliberately kill someone just because he is idiot.

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I killed both and dropped Ben. As far as my Lee's concerned any threat to the group's survivability will be dealt with as such regardless of whether said threat is one out of idiocy or malice.

• @Phoenix VII said: I killed both and dropped Ben. As far as my Lee's concerned any threat to the group's survivability will be dealt with as such regardless of whether said threat is one out of idiocy or malice.

Hmm That is also very logical decisions too.

love reading people's reasoning

• I killed neither and saved Ben.

As I posted in another thread, I didn't kill either of the brothers because I had just killed Larry. Killing Larry, in my opinion, was necessary, although very unpleasant. Both of the St. John brothers, when the option was presented to kill them, were in vulnerable positions, in no way able to fight back.

I already had enough blood on my hands, even if it saved Clementine.

• I killed neither and saved Ben. I made played the game making decisions I would in real life. I would kill if I had to, but the brothers were not going to survive anyways and I can't just flat out drop him (Ben). However I didn't take Ben with me at the end of the episode because he always messes everything up, couldn't risk mistakes while looking for Clem.

• I didn't kill the brothers but I did kill Ben. Why? Well because the saint John brothers didn't kill Doug, that's why!

• I also didn't kill either of the brothers and dropped ben.
    Danny had to sickles in him and was stuck in bear trap. I was content to leave him where he was. Andy I beat to hell.. like reallly badly beat him, noticed inbound zombies. Let them both suffer a bit more instead. Death was too easy for them.

And i didn't drop ben because i'm not one of the hundreds of hypocrites on the forums who did nothing but hate and want to kill ben, only to be given literally that option and pussy out. I was tempted to lift him up.. but then he told me to drop him. the end

• @Perfect_Cell said: I also didn't kill either of the brothers and dropped ben.
    Danny had to sickles in him and was stuck in bear trap. I was content to leave him where he was. Andy I beat to hell.. like reallly badly beat him, noticed inbound zombies. Let them both suffer a bit more instead. Death was too easy for them.

I understand where you are coming from but the game made it obvious that to spare them was the mercy choice of the two.

• I killed neither and I saved him. Andy didn't want to live anymore when I told him both his mom and his brother were gone, Danny couldn't move and I couldn't just drop Ben.

• I killed both brothers. Not taking any chances with them. I saved Ben. Dumb kid that made mistakes, not someone that straight up murdered people.

• @Matrox Yang said: I didn't kill the brothers but I did kill Ben. Why? Well because the saint John brothers didn't kill Doug, that's why!

Doug died saving Ben, so you just killed the guy whom Doug died for, thus rendering his sacrifice useless.

Add Comment