User Avatar Image

Could it be Morgan or his group?

posted by sfs99 on - last edited - Viewed by 157 users

Could the Walike-Talkie Guy possibly be from Morgan's possible new group? I know that the Walkie-Talkie Guy definately does not sound like Morgan, he sounds sort of like a white trash hillbilly :D Anyway, the only way it could be Morgan is if he is using some kind of voice changing device (which is probably highly improbable.) If anything i think it might be some sick pervert in his group or someone completely unrelated to any of the storylines of The Walking Dead (Game, Comic, TV Show, etc.) I hope though that it isn't just a completely new character because that would be kinda boring :(

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @sfs99 said: Could the Walike-Talkie Guy possibly be from Morgan's possible new group? I know that the Walkie-Talkie Guy definately does not sound like Morgan, he sounds sort of like a white trash hillbilly :D Anyway, the only way it could be Morgan is if he is using some kind of voice changing device (which is probably highly improbable.) If anything i think it might be some sick pervert in his group or someone completely unrelated to any of the storylines of The Walking Dead (Game, Comic, TV Show, etc.) I hope though that it isn't just a completely new character because that would be kinda boring :(

New guy
    kenny lee bro fist yeah

• (stupid skater teen voice) Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????

• Comic spoilers:
    I tought Morgan died? Anyway, seems like they never left "their" "home"

• I assume by Morgan, you mean Morgan Jones, the man with his son Duane that was staying in the house next door to Rick. In which case, I can give you a definitive 100% response that NO this man has absolutely nothing related to him. Morgan is still in that house in Cynthiana, Kentucky where Rick left him to go to Atlanta. He was never in Savannah during the apocalypse.

• @Snake Liquid said: I assume by Morgan, you mean Morgan Jones, the man with his son Duane that was staying in the house next door to Rick. In which case, I can give you a definitive 100% response that NO this man has absolutely nothing related to him. Morgan is still in that house in Cynthiana, Kentucky where Rick left him to go to Atlanta. He was never in Savannah during the apocalypse.

We'll hes dead now :p

• @KingOfTheDead said: We'll hes dead now :p

The game takes place during the first story arc of the comic.

But no I don't think it's Morgan.

Add Comment