User Avatar Image

Crawford fell to one doctor? :O

posted by drathjon101 on - last edited - Viewed by 407 users

Hello I played the walking dead episode 4 a while ago and I recently replayed the game and I still am a little baffled at the way Crawford fell. They try to explain this when they are watching the video when the doctor gets stabbed and then there like "Guess we know how Crawford got overrun", but wait one second. Your telling me ONE doctor died and then the town was killed by one walker? The town has survived this long and yet they were overrun by 1 walker? Or did the girl with the gun have something to do with the city being overrun? Anyone care to give their opinion on this topic?

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No, one guy died. Became a walker. Bit someone else, that person became a walker. And they bit 2 more people, and those 4 walkers bit 4 more people and those 8 walkers....You can see where I'm going with this.

  • Of course the girl had something to do with it... I'd guess the way she ran out shooting started a rebellion or something and the people she had shot already became walkers and everything quickly went to shit.

  • But that's so hard to believe that one walker bit one person and then 2-4-8-16 because the town are made of only survivors that know how to kill walkers. How could 1 spread to the entire town....

    and yeah I was assuming something like that, maybe she broke a barricade or starting killing people left and right or something but it's not really clear so I wasn't sure :/

  • @drathjon101 said: But that's so hard to believe that one walker bit one person and then 2-4-8-16 because the town are made of only survivors that know how to kill walkers. How could 1 spread to the entire town....

    and yeah I was assuming something like that, maybe she broke a barricade or starting killing people left and right or something but it's not really clear so I wasn't sure :/



    welcome to the biggest problem with a zombie apocalypse

  • @thestalkinghead said: welcome to the biggest problem with a zombie apocalypse



    But the walking dead is possible...If a virus was ever that strong. You know if everyones infected and stuff, you wouldn't be able to control the population of that size(Military wise) but crawford was a town of like 150+people right? With tons of guards, that's why I'm like one doctor infect everyone? Or spread the infection? That seems VERY unlikely. The girl ruining everything though sounds very much like what happened or at least the most plausible but I'm not sure :(

  • The doctor didn't spread the infection. Remember everyone is infected. Anyone the girl shot without destroying the brain came back as a walker, that's why it fell so quickly. Anyone who dies without having their brains destroyed comes back. And as they come back, more people die because of them, and so more people come back as walkers. That's probably why as the ZA starts the number of zombies rises so quickly.

  • @drathjon101 said: But the walking dead is possible...If a virus was ever that strong. You know if everyones infected and stuff, you wouldn't be able to control the population of that size(Military wise) but crawford was a town of like 150+people right? With tons of guards, that's why I'm like one doctor infect everyone? Or spread the infection? That seems VERY unlikely. The girl ruining everything though sounds very much like what happened or at least the most plausible but I'm not sure :(



    In a survival of the fittest group such as that as soon as things start to look a little shaky things will fall apart.

    The woman and the doctor don't have to to take out a lot of people all they have to do is destabilize things enough to where people start to splinter and rebel against the system.

  • you just have to imagine every possible bad thing that could happen and that is what happened

  • The woman, Anna Correa, took his gun after she stabbeb him and went postal as soon as she opened the door. It's kind of hard to hear, but in the tape where she kills Logan (the doctor) you can hear several gunshots after she leaves the room. So it's likely that the guards ran into 10-15 walkers instead of just one when they responded.

  • @Rock114 said: The woman, Anna Correa, took his gun after she stabbeb him and went postal as soon as she opened the door. It's kind of hard to hear, but in the tape where she kills Logan (the doctor) you can hear several gunshots after she leaves the room. So it's likely that the guards ran into 10-15 walkers instead of just one when they responded.


    Ohhhh really? I had no idea I want to see that part again because I couldn't hear that part. If she did then that would explain how everything fell apart especially if she shot guards.

    Edit: I just watched it! And yeah I heard banging outside when she ran out the door, it sounded like she was firing running down the hall. oh then that would explain the shells on the ground because she was shooting people as she ran out the door.

Add Comment