User Avatar Image

How to ditch Christa and Omid

posted by Yertos on - last edited - Viewed by 329 users

I've asked this before but it was a long time ago and maybe someone has found out exactly how by now.

How can you make Christa and Omid not come with you at the end after showing the bite? I know there is a way other then to hide it, I want a couple of my runs to show the bite and have just Kenny on my Pro-Kenny save, and and just Ben on another one. Do you have to be a complete jerk to them throughout Episodes 3 and 4, or is there a single dialogue option that can make them not come with you or to convince them not to come after showing?

Thanks in advance!

7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Yertos said: I've asked this before but it was a long time ago and maybe someone has found out exactly how by now.

    How can you make Christa and Omid not come with you at the end after showing the bite? I know there is a way other then to hide it, I want a couple of my runs to show the bite and have just Kenny on my Pro-Kenny save, and and just Ben on another one. Do you have to be a complete jerk to them throughout Episodes 3 and 4, or is there a single dialogue option that can make them not come with you or to convince them not to come after showing?

    Thanks in advance!

    You can't if you show the bite they will come.

  • Showing the bite gets them to come no matter what they think of you. If you hide it and take Clem to Crawford, I think they might be a bit hesitant to come.

  • or maybe not save either of them on the train in ep3 ? also refuse to stop for a rest..

    save ben/protect ben..

    don't offer to help omid.... ?

    untested theory

  • There is a way, Gary Whitta said if you show the bite its almost certain they'll come, so there is the chance they won't.

  • @Yertos said: There is a way, Gary Whitta said if you show the bite its almost certain they'll come, so there is the chance they won't.

    But that would involve treating them like crap EVERY single chance you get. I don't think I could bring myself to do that.

  • I don't know, the only instances I can think of acting bad to the two are:

    -Telling them that you're not in the mood for new people.
    -Prying into Christa's "business" by asking her about the argument that she was having with Omid.
    -Tell her to mind her own business or stay silent when she berates you in the train station.
    -Push Omid off of the bridge.
    -Don't save either of them on the train.
    -Tell her that you have to keep on moving and agree with Kenny in episode 4.
    -Tell her to not rest up and go look for boats.

  • @Zeruis said:


    -Prying into Christa's "business" by asking her about the argument that she was having with Omid.

    -Push Omid off of the bridge.

    .

    show bite: they still come with lee..

Add Comment