User Avatar Image

Am I the only one who doesn't trust Molly?

posted by moshiXcakes on - last edited - Viewed by 329 users

Everyone seems to love her...but I just don't trust her at all.
We don't even know much about her and the stuff we do know seems a bit off.
I refuse to take her sister story as absolute truth. I'm probably looking too deep into it, but the girl in the photo didn't even look 14. Molly could have taken that photo from anywhere. From what we've been told as Crawford, I find it strange that the photo was still there in perfect condition. There was that doctor stuff though...
I also found it strange how she just decided to hold onto the battery. I just found it so suspicious how she took off with it. For all we know she could have swapped it for a dead battery or something :\
I'm even more suspicious that when we got back to the house she just decided to leave, after helping the group through Crawford and being determined to get on the boat with us. (I know that she can get left behind in Crawford, but what happening to her is ambiguous). In my opinion, this just reinforces the point I made with the battery. Molly said she was a loner type of person AND the fact that she says things that show us she wants out of Savannah and that the boat is an open door for that...she wanted in. She could have just used the group to get the fuel and the battery and she'll go back to take the boat herself and kill anyone in her way, i wouldn't put it past her.
Heck, this is probably going to far, but what if she knows the walkie-talkie guy?
While I'm on the subject, I don't trust Vernon either.

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, she is a fishy character and I'm sure we'll be seeing more of her in the next ep, though, that part about her sister is probably true. I mean, that whole sex tape with doctor baldface and the scene about him not giving any more medicine for her sister - gotta be legit.

Doubt that was drama class.

• not everyone.
    most people were upset of what happened to Carley,so SOME of them when they met molly they thought she might be a replacement of her (like nova did)
    Vernon is a piece of sh** to

• I'm distrusting of her reason for taking off with that battery. It wouldn't surprise me if she swapped them or traded for something.

• @TheNNerdGamer said: not everyone.
    most people were upset of what happened to Carley,so SOME of them when they met molly they thought she might be a replacement of her (like nova did)
    Vernon is a piece of sh** to

Well I know it won't be absolutely everyone. I just joined today but i've been visiting the forum for just over 2 months. 9 times out of 10 people don't seem to see Molly as suspicious, that's just from my own experience though so I wanted to discuss it :)

• and the way she raided the house we were using didnt help build trust either. If she found supplies she just would've took them? Hell NO thats my base atm! tho not a very safe one.

• @Pellet said: and the way she raided the house we were using didnt help build trust either. If she found supplies she just would've took them? Hell NO thats my base atm! tho not a very safe one.

Exactly dude! She only thinks of herself. It seems out of character for Molly to help the group and gain nothing from it. It's just my theory and people are free to disagree with it, but I really think Molly done something with the battery.

• Well think about this. She also rung the bell at the start of the Episode that woke up the walkers all around the group. Now THAT could be a coincidence. Then the radio guy called the group almost IMMEDIATELY. Again, could be a coincidence, but that's stretching it. But then, notice how she follows Lee and Kenny to the river front. There are a lot of area along the river she probably could have scavenged, but she just so happens to pick the one our heroes are at? And one right next to Crawford's wall no less? She even said herself that Crawford had pretty much scavenged everything in the area. After I thought about it for a bit, I couldn't get it out of my mind that something was up with her. I trusted the St. Johns and got burned, it's not happening again.

• and to make her just a little more mysterious they had her raid the news stand...for what? was there food clothes and water in the news stand roughly 3 and a half months after zombies took over...I THINK NOT! Drown her she's a witch and if she floats it's just trickery dry her off then burn her! or just maybe question her a bit:p either one works really;)

• Actually, if you drowned you were innocent, but if you floated and lived you were a witch. Kind of a lose-lose situation.

• @Rock114 said: Actually, if you drowned you were innocent, but if you floated and lived you were a witch. Kind of a lose-lose situation.

thats why i said if she float...living or not....dry her off and burn her...magical trickery knows no bounds:p

But yeah we as people are basically retarded cause the witch burnings happened for a minute and for real...did anyone really have power. Me I'm thinking that those who did have power were smart enough to get the F on...if there were any that is;)

Add Comment