User Avatar Image

What road would have gone if Carley/Doug hadn't died

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 463 users

Again I was thinking.
what route could it have gone.
I Lilly hadn't gone out of her mind, what would had happened.

Carley: Carley and Lee would had turned out as a couple.
Doug: I have no idea, maybe best bros 4 life?

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Katjaa and duck would still be dead, and carley would have had our back and stopped lee from getting bit and been a loving couple. Lily and kenny still would fight over who is in charge and my lee would have been in the lily team with carley. although alternatively if lily shot ben i feel everyone would be happier.

• Who knows? Definitely get some romance with Carley, and well as continue Lee's budding friendship with Doug. If either of them had been alive in episode 4, I'm wondering if one of them would have an eye on Clem when she runs out of the house.

• If Doug was alive, I can see him as watching over Omid (and Clem if you left her) while everyone else goes to Crawford, while Carley comes with you.

• Episode 4's ending would have been better if Lilly,Doug or Carley would have been in the positions where Christa and Omid were.

• Doug saved: After Lee gets you-know-what, Kenny, Doug, and Ben live the rest of their lives as bros.

• @HiggsBoson2142 said: Doug saved: After Lee gets you-know-what, Kenny, Doug, and Ben live the rest of their lives as bros.

Kenny and Ben? After what went down in episode 3 and 4, I'm not too sure about that.:p

• Duck would still be dead. Katjaa might not have killed herself with so many of the group left, but that's a pretty small maybe in the end. Lilly and Kenny probably would have "worked out" (in the loosest terms possible) their differences now that neither of them had anything left in the world. She probably wouldn't have shot him, as he would know exactly what she went through after the meat locker and Kenny would probably be a lot like he is now, but with more support from the group to pull him and Lilly out of their dark places. Plus, the end of Episode 4 would have been easier as there would have been more people to divide up between staying with the boat and going to save Clem.

• i say lee/carley would of seen lilly raise the gun then we have a stand off and lee has to choose 'who dies' that would of been more epic.

so can shoot lilly/ben/ or doug/carley.

of course to kill lilly would result in a miss or non lethal wound as she has plot armor.

ben could be saved carley since she was standing up for him. but she kills him later when lee tells her he fessed up.

doug will try to protect lilly. lee doesn't shoot but lilly does and offs doug or doug shoots lilly.

katjaa and duck are prety much dead either way as they left the motel.

carley kills molly in a panic.

christa and carley have a fight over clem.

omid and lee have words with kenny.

• @TheNNerdGamer said:
    Carley: for me Carley and Lee would had turned out as a couple.
    Doug: I have no idea, maybe best bros 4 life?

The disparity between these possible storylines is THE reason why both had to die. I'm not saying it's a good reason, but a romance between Carley and Lee would have been a punishment to those who saved Doug.

Add Comment