User Avatar Image

Support schedule

posted by groovychips on - last edited - Viewed by 208 users

Hi everybody.

I was trying to purchase Season 1 when my browser crashed (actually, I think it was digitalriver server that was down).

To make a long story short, my order appears under my past purchases, but I can´t download the episodes.

Did anybody here have a similar problem? I already e-mailed support. Does anybody know how long do they usually take to solve this kind of stuff?

Thanks!

3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We usually answer emails a few times a day. We try to get to them within 24 hours of when they come in (and usually answer them much sooner than that).

I just sent you a temporary order password, which you can use to look up your order and download your games on the Find My Order page.

I'll add your download links to your order manually in a little while and at that point you'll be able to download directly from your purchases page, too.

Also - let me know if you're using Vista so I can send you an alternate version of Culture Shock (the rest of the episodes are fine with Vista).

• Wow, that was fast. Thanks for the prompt answer! I am downloading the episodes right now.

I am running Vista, so if you can send me the alternate version of episode 01 I´d appreciate it.

Thanks again for the quick reply!

• No problem, I'll send you the dl instructions for the Vista version when I reply to your email.

Add Comment