User Avatar Image

Revive Carley!

posted by GreenGreen on - last edited - Viewed by 519 users

I was utterly shocked when Lilly shot Carley ... I tried everything to save her I mean I really liked her and she was pretty much the only reason I was playin this game and yet she dies by such ... I understand telltalegame's intentions, it's a zombie apocalypse and most favourite characters are supposed to die to shock a player but ... I lost a reason to play it as many others did when I googled a way to save Carley ... So, ok - you shocked players but for damn's sake she was shot on her left cheek! It could be a scratch and she just passed out, that way she could still be alive along with the storyline, so how about reviving her in the 5th episode? That would bring a lot attention onto that game. I'm just really holding on that hope now :( What's your opinion about that?

54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Anyone that thinks she's alive is fucking stupid (no offense) if she was SCRATCHED why the fuck would everyone leave her... Shes dead. I was upset too when she was shot but she is dead dead dead and never coming back. The walkers probably devoured her body because they were very close.

It's a zombie apocalypse, don't play it I'd you can't handle pixelated fictional characters being killed.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@JesseC25 said: Anyone that thinks she's alive is fucking stupid (no offense)

Congratulations, that IS offensive. Watch your words a bit more.

Still, it's correct that bringing Carley back for episode 5 would ridicule the whole franchise. No miraculous healings. You can hope for a flashback scene or a little Carley bit in the credits, but that really is it.

• Okay, I'll act as this ... Bleh.. Theory.. Is actually real. We left her, maybe she's alive. But she'd get eaten by walkers anyways... Maybe a group found her, Saved her, And gave her sanctuary. Maybe they just ate her alive.

...There's an extremely low chance that she's alive. But reviving her would just drift me apart from the series.

• check out my fan fic top of the page via my save carley link in my sig

if you want to keep her alive..

other wise i agree with jesse and vain, a bit harsh but soooo true

• I'm sure she is dead as it would be a serious travesty to the entire group of survivors who couldn't diagnose an unconscious person from a dead one. Carly is dead and just like IRL sometimes, crazy shit happens such as Lilly going bonkers, we all seen it coming we just didn't know how or when it was going to happen.

• My opinion is that the OP was setting himself up for disappointment if (in his words) "the only reason" he played the game was for a scripted love story with only trivial hardships involved.

This is The Walking Dead. Everything is ALWAYS going worse than it seems. Especially if it seems like it's going good.

Frankly I don't know why people have gotten so clingly just for Carley. She only had some small windows of time to get into peoples hearts and yet she managed it. She was relegated to being a minor character from the point you chose her over Doug. Absent for the main portion of Ep. 2, killed off fairly early in Ep. 3.

I'm not normally the type of person to say such a cliche thing but: I think some members of the community could do with a bit more female contact to strengthen their emotions a bit. :p

• if someone is shot in the head, good luck reviving her/him.
    the brain keeps you alive and you kill it, good luck surviving that

• Ithink it was pretty obvious that she was dead. Now if you really wanted a li'l Carley action, she wasstill warm and there was no chance of her turning as shewas shot thru the head. But try explaining that one to Clem.

• Killing Carley was really unexpected event, so that`s why I think it was cool solution from TellTale(even I like Carley, but I have to admit, her death was very dramatic, memorable and sad). So good job TellTale!
    P.S. Please stop "reviving Carley" it is not clever, she died,that is fact. Developers tell THEIR story. If she didn`t die you would not be so shocked and upset...I`m trying to say that it means TellTale do their job rather well, if you care so much about game characters.
    P.P.S. Sorry for my English :-)

• @Milosuperspesh said: check out my fan fic top of the page via my save carley link in my sig

if you want to keep her alive..

other wise i agree with jesse and vain, a bit harsh but soooo true

What?
    You mean this -> http://www.facebook.com/SaveCarley ?

Add Comment