User Avatar Image

Will Ben Screw Up Again In Episode 5?

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 800 users

Everyone came with me (Including Ben) and I was wondering, would Ben screw you over like how he did from...the beginning of time, (I like Ben but his derpyness is off the charts) or would he somehow magically with the help of invisible mind pixies actually help you? (This is only for those who brought Ben with them at the end of Episode 4)

46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I bet he'll screw up again, but this time will have the courage to give his life for the group if it the mistake is THAT big. Him magically not screwing up again would be weird, but I'm certain he'll also find his redemption.

• well hes dead for alot of people so i gotta say no. I saved him so im guessing he will be heroic and sacrifice for a better cause this time.

• @Luigi01080 said: well hes dead for alot of people so i gotta say no. I saved him so im guessing he will be heroic and sacrifice for a better cause this time.

More people saved him than killed him according to the stats, so many people will have Ben with them ;D

• I saved him, and I think he will. Maybe not a screw-up as big as the ones before, but I also think he will actually do something right. Not expecting any sacrifices or anything heroic, just expecting him to do something right.

• Ben will definitely screw up again. The poor kid is prone to not thinking before he acts which has gotten quite a few people killed already.

For god sakes people don't let him on that boat! He'll most likely pull the drain plug because it would make a good fishing bobber!

• @xXNinjaScoreXx said: More people saved him than killed him according to the stats, so many people will have Ben with them ;D

wait.. nvm, i know more people saved him than dropped him but i just remembered i left him with the boat cause i didnt choose the right dialog to bring them all. So i doubt ben will ruin most of my episode 5.

• @Luigi01080 said: wait.. nvm, i know more people saved him than dropped him but i just remembered i left him with the boat cause i didnt choose the right dialog to bring them all. So i doubt ben will ruin most of my episode 5.

till you back to the boat.

he either used the fuel to make a fire to keep warm and promptly burned down the house and the boat.

he was tinkering with the motor and it broke or he fell in the blade and gets injured and so turns.

he decided the seats weren't comfy enough so removed them and cracked the hull so the boat will sink.

he decided the steering was off so he then breaks/snaps the cable trying to fix it.

he actually leaves the boat to follow the group cos he got scared and walkers move back in to the house and or remains of crawford steal it.

• I really hope the designers don't write a bad ending for those who let Ben die. I mean, the guy didn't make anything good for the group. He only jeopardized it and at his last moments he admitted not being worth risking Lee's life for.

So, I hope I won't lose someone because Ben won't be there to redeem himself by doing something good.

• Ben will make a few more mistakes, but, I truly believe he will man-up when it comes to deciding to save the little girl vs saving Kenny. Poor guy, he has bad luck and too many teenage emotions. BTW, he has said very little about his own family... hmmmm.

• He's a determinant character. The only purpose I think for having Ben now is that he sacrifices himself to the horde. Whoever didn't save Ben will have to shoot a few more zombies.

Add Comment