User Avatar Image

Is Kenny the true star of The Walking Dead.

posted by CapnJay on - last edited - Viewed by 782 users

If you think about it how many decisions did you make involving Clem Before Kenny was in the picture? I think your decisions are not only shaping Clem but shaping what type of Leader Kenny will be when you die. Will he kill threats like the St. Johns? Will he be able to put down infected children and bury them? Will he be able to forgive betrayal? I think your Shaping Kenny more then you are Clem. What do you think?

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Shrewsbury Survivor said: Rubbish. Kennys his own man.

you said it

• I agree, Kenny is self sufficient and I don't believe that forcing him to kill that kid in the attic changed anything. Now maybe if the kid walker could have actually moved and attacked him I think Kenny would have put him down. My opinion is that since the kid in the attic was so weak, that reminded him of his son when he was dying from the infection and the reason he couldn't do it.

Kenny will be fine....

• well dependin on how ur lee acts he does kind of change.
    i see what u mean and have thought this myself

• Kenny may be my bro, but his story is secondary to Lee and Clem's. There's a good chance he'll die in 5, so it'll be hard for him to be ANY kind of leader after that. Although your choices DO shape him, if ever so slightly. If he hates you, I've heard that he'll want to Leave Savannah without you at the end of 4. But if he comes with you (doesn't hate you) he'll let Christa and Omid have the boat if they stay behind (Ben too, if you saved Ben and didn't take him) and even tells them to get to open water if he and Lee aren't back by nightfall.

• @Rock114 said: Kenny may be my bro, but his story is secondary to Lee and Clem's. There's a good chance he'll die in 5, so it'll be hard for him to be ANY kind of leader after that. Although your choices DO shape him, if ever so slightly. If he hates you, I've heard that he'll want to Leave Savannah without you at the end of 4. But if he comes with you (doesn't hate you) he'll let Christa and Omid have the boat if they stay behind (Ben too, if you saved Ben and didn't take him) and even tells them to get to open water if he and Lee aren't back by nightfall.

cool. i can never just get kenny

• Kenny is scared. All the tough guy routines don't fool me. He saved Lee but there was no way to get out of that episode without him doing so. He is not stable to lead anything except those of a mechanical nature. He is opinionated and stubborn. He has saved his own self more times than those around him. He is better at running than surviving, which may be a gem in the rough. Kenny is weak and prone to self-pity... a dangerous emotion to carry when the going gets tough.

• Kenny really reminds me of Samwise Grangee is is it? from the Lord of the Rings. There are countless times where he helps Frodo, and some times becomes the most important character himself.

• Kenny is the most important character after Lee and Clem. He's been with Lee since Hershel's farm and the two have had this long history in the apocalypse. I just hope that he plays a big part in episode 5.

• I'd be very interested in playing kenny in season 2 but i highly doubt that will happen

Add Comment